PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawing all money from Party

StellarWind
05-01-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't see myself playing at Party in the near future. I've decided I like another site better.

It seems logical to withdraw all of my money back to my bank. I've done partial cashouts many times but I've never done this before.

Are there any surprises awaiting me?

1. Will they do anything extra in processing the cashout?

2. Will I still be able to open four tables at once for observation?

3. Will they try to lure me back?

4. Will it be more difficult to redeposit through IGMPay when I want to play again? Right now I can play immediately with the money I just deposited.

5. Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance.

Non_Comformist
05-01-2005, 10:09 PM
How much are we talking about (ballpark) I've emptied my account on a few occassions with no difference in the cashout process. As for enticements, at somepoint they will put an $100 in your account and offer a redeposit bonus.

sumdumguy
05-01-2005, 10:26 PM
It seems logical to withdraw all of my money back to my bank.
But just try to convince support and security this is logical!

Yes.

Will they do anything extra in processing the cashout?
Require email or fax of driver's licence and SSN.. multiple times.

Will I still be able to open four tables at once for observation?
No.

Will they try to lure me back?
You might receive a cashout bonus. But you will suffer a bazillion bad beats.. tempting you to redeposit to clear the bonus.

Will it be more difficult to redeposit through IGMPay when I want to play again?
Future deposits will have a 5 day waiting period to clear unless you have a triple A credit rating confirmed by your prefered player application.

Anything else I should know?
I was just kidding.

Entity
05-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey Stellar,

They might ask for ID, but I doubt it, unless we're talking > $5k. I've done $3k withdrawals without problems.

You'll still be able to observe 5 tables without problems. Redepositing will be easy.

Rob

astroglide
05-01-2005, 10:38 PM
i've emptied a party skin before for a decent 5 digit sum and it went fine

Toddster18
05-01-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Stellar,

They might ask for ID, but I doubt it, unless we're talking > $5k. I've done $3k withdrawals without problems.

You'll still be able to observe 5 tables without problems. Redepositing will be easy.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even think they look at these levels. I don't think transactions really start drawing attention unless they're $10k+. I've done a 5k withdrawal and it processed in a matter of hours into neteller. I think it probably helps if you're a preferred member too.

-Todd

DMBFan23
05-01-2005, 11:11 PM
me not seeing you at my 3/6 tables kind of makes me happy.

best wishes at whereever you end up, maybe I'll see you there someday

StellarWind
05-01-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't believe I mentioned leaving the entire Party network.

DMBFan23
05-01-2005, 11:36 PM
ah yeah, I kind of lump them all together. when you said "I found another site" it kind of sounded like not Empire/Eurobet or whatever. kewl.

Reef
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe I mentioned leaving the entire Party network.

[/ QUOTE ]

-EV

nebben
05-01-2005, 11:52 PM
What do you have to do to get the 100 dollar bonus... that interests me, and I was thinking of quitting anyways.... Any info for me? Im not really a super high volume player, but i think ive played prolly 10000 raked hands lifetime lol...

Alobar
05-02-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not true, you will still be able to open 4 tables, unless for some reason you have exactly xxxx.00 in your account (which no one does). And if by some freak chance you do, all you have to do is leave a dollar in there

edfurlong
05-02-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not true, you will still be able to open 4 tables, unless for some reason you have exactly xxxx.00 in your account (which no one does). And if by some freak chance you do, all you have to do is leave a dollar in there

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to go back and read that post again.

nebben
05-02-2005, 07:38 AM
ba dunk a bump

Non_Comformist
05-02-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you have to do to get the 100 dollar bonus... that interests me, and I was thinking of quitting anyways.... Any info for me? Im not really a super high volume player, but i think ive played prolly 10000 raked hands lifetime lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, it just appeared there.

bobdibble
05-03-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Carefull, you will activate the cashout curse code.

SinCityGuy
05-03-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've emptied a party skin before for a decent 5 digit sum and it went fine

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this also, with no delay. They had to do it in multiple Neteller deposits (I think $2,500 was the maximum), but it was all done at once.

Freakin
05-03-2005, 06:06 AM
I believe they recently posted new information about reporting to someone or other for cashouts over 3k in one day, or 10k in a month. It was in a thread about the constant recycling of funds for player points.

Freakin

AA suited
05-03-2005, 10:02 AM
yeah, that was me.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2291730&Forum= All_Forums&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=22836 15&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=10091&daterange= 1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post2291730

I deposited $5k, then withdrew it, then deposit, then withdrew, then deposit. (for points)

i'm over the $10k mark. now i can't even withdraw $50 w/o providing ss# till

next week will be 31 days since my 1st $5k withdraw. lets see what happens.

razor
05-03-2005, 10:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/razor27/InstantURLCode.jpg

Freakin
05-03-2005, 01:49 PM
You love those beanies, eh?

Freakin