PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Headphones

PokerFink
05-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm interested in buying a pair of wireless headphones that include the following features:

1) A charger, so no batteries
2) Preferbly under $100, $150 tops
3) The kind that goes behind the head would be preffered, but normal on top of the head is fine.

I know I can search on bestbuy or amazon and get tons of different brands, but I'm curious if anyone actually has some and could make a recomendation. Thanks.

jason_t
05-01-2005, 08:51 PM
I've tried two different brands (if you're interested I can link to their Amazon pages, but I'm too lazy to look them up right now) and they sucked. The quality of reception is terrible unless you're near the base. An iPod is a much better solution to the problem you are trying to solve.

PokerFink
05-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Not sure what an iPod has to do with anything, but I have little use for an iPod. It's mainly watching tv from across the room while my roomate is sleeping.

Dale
05-01-2005, 09:06 PM
The Sennheiser headphones that I've used for about six years are fabulous, with a lot of range, and still work just as well as they did when they were new. I've used them with both a component stereo system and a Cambridge Soundworks table radio. This works for me because I'm listening at home to CDs.

Edit: this is overkill for TV.

jason_t
05-01-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what an iPod has to do with anything, but I have little use for an iPod. It's mainly watching tv from across the room while my roomate is sleeping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I thought you were trying to solve the problem of listening to music while someone else was sleeping. I didn't think of television.