PDA

View Full Version : need an OOT photoshop opinion

wonderwes
05-01-2005, 06:17 PM
This is an interesting picture of Jenna Bush. Uh yeah, her, the pres daughter. I feel the OOT members can be the judge. Is this photoshopped or not? Its a great picture, but I am real curious if it was edited. If its real, put that on every single magazine newstand in every supermarket nationwide.
W this (NSFW) (http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc152&image=755_jenna_beach_change_sh enanigans.jpg)

mason55
05-01-2005, 06:18 PM
100% fake

DBowling
05-01-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
100% fake

[/ QUOTE ]

really? why? ive never been good at telling with these things

istewart
05-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Her pussy looks like it was mangled in Nam.

mason55
05-01-2005, 06:23 PM
#1 she's not that dumb

#2 that's not what a real vagina looks like. the stubble is wrong and the labia are completely undefined. plus the skin tone is unnatural.

DBowling
05-01-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

#2 that's not what a real vagina looks like. the stubble is wrong and the labia are completely undefined. plus the skin tone is unnatural.

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally agree with #2, but what would be there if not a vagina?

istewart
05-01-2005, 06:27 PM
She's hot.

peachy
05-01-2005, 06:28 PM
when u havent shaved for a few days it can look similar...but id have to see it closer to tell...either way i dont think shes this dumb...i mean hell...im not even that dumb and im pretty dumb - id at least have a girl/guy friend stand in front of me or something

mason55
05-01-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when u havent shaved for a few days it can look similar...but id have to see it closer to tell...either way i dont think shes this dumb...i mean hell...im not even that dumb and im pretty dumb - id at least have a girl/guy friend stand in front of me or something

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, she has secret service with her 24/7, they would never let her be this dumb. if you look closely at the stubble, there's a perfect line at the top of the bush, plus some stubble above that. the problem is that the manicured area is no longer than the stubble above it. you would be able to see more definition of the unshaven part if it had been long enough for the rest of the stubble to be so visible. instead you have the bushy area that has no definition plus some individual stubble that looks just as long as the rest of the hair.

peachy
05-01-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, she has secret service with her 24/7, they would never let her be this dumb. if you look closely at the stubble, there's a perfect line at the top of the bush, plus some stubble above that. the problem is that the manicured area is no longer than the stubble above it. you would be able to see more definition of the unshaven part if it had been long enough for the rest of the stubble to be so visible. instead you have the bushy area that has no definition plus some individual stubble that looks just as long as the rest of the hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

like i said i couldnt see it too well...bottom line i dont think shes that dumb and plus...come on....shes the presidents daughter - and if i maintain my body pretty well (myself, salons, waxings, etc etc) im pretty dang sure she does as well - and id never let mah downstairs look like that pic...ew?

PoBoy321
05-01-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm gonna say that it's fake, but I couldn't really say way. I think that if it's photoshopped, it's a fairly decent job, but there's definitely something not right about that vagina, although I guess that tan lines could explain the discoloration, and if she just wasn't taking care of herself, that would explain the hair.

My question is, where did this picture come from to begin with?

Dynasty
05-01-2005, 07:13 PM
If it were real, don't you think it would be all over the net and news?

Or, do you believe that Shenanigans, Sir Finnegan Proffessor Sanchez and his cheap website control the media?

peachy
05-01-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it were real, don't you think it would be all over the net and news?

Or, do you believe that Shenanigans, Sir Finnegan Proffessor Sanchez and his cheap website control the media?

[/ QUOTE ]

the president controls media!!!!

wonderwes
05-01-2005, 08:23 PM
It is hard to tell. First off it is her on the beach, we can be sure of that. It looks like she even dropped a few pounds recently. I first thought there could be no way that picture was true. It appears to be no shadowing at all. It looks like its getting the same amount of sunlight. So I doubt its true, but the picture does look like she is actually on the beach changing. So the only photoshop work that would be done is in that section, but looking at the arms, watch, etc, the rest looks like a legit picture. However, photoshop is one incredible tool.

I just needed some OOT'ers opinions to truely know.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm positive that this is 100% real. She's taking off her underwear to put on a bathing suit bottom. Are you people suggesting that she's wearing another pair of underwear or something?

OtisTheMarsupial
05-01-2005, 09:05 PM
It's probably her.

lighterjobs
05-01-2005, 10:21 PM
that looks more like barbara bush's vagina.

gorie
05-02-2005, 12:51 AM
no idea if it is jenna bush, but it looks believable to me.

love the analyzing.