PDA

View Full Version : A 10, Did I win the max?

dcarlc
05-01-2005, 06:03 PM
PP 5/10

UTG Loose Donk limps in, folds to me in the Hijack, I raise with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, folds to BB who calls. 3BB.

Flop, A /images/graemlins/spade.gif,10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, UTG checks, I bet, BB raises, UTG folds, I 3bet, BB calls.

Turn: 10 /images/graemlins/spade.gif,

BB checks, I bet, BB calls

River: 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

BB bets, I raise, BB calls.

Pretty easy hand when you flop top 2, and turn fullhouse. Question is anybody call raise on the flop and raise the turn, or do you just get it going as quick as you can since its possible he could raise the flop with QJ, BB is LAG (38/15/2.3).

brettbrettr
05-01-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Pretty easy hand

[/ QUOTE ]

aaino
05-01-2005, 08:27 PM
There is no max!!! You should just count yourself lucky that the BB paid all the way to see he was dead... Great hand....

TheHip41
05-01-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PP 5/10

UTG Loose Donk limps in, folds to me in the Hijack, I raise with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, folds to BB who calls. 3BB.

Flop, A /images/graemlins/spade.gif,10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, UTG checks, I bet, BB raises, UTG folds, I 3bet, BB calls.

Turn: 10 /images/graemlins/spade.gif,

BB checks, I bet, BB calls

River: 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

BB bets, I raise, BB calls.

Pretty easy hand when you flop top 2, and turn fullhouse. Question is anybody call raise on the flop and raise the turn, or do you just get it going as quick as you can since its possible he could raise the flop with QJ, BB is LAG (38/15/2.3).

[/ QUOTE ]

Once UTG folds, you don't have to worry about him folding or calling, so just think about the BB.

On that board, he c/r you, there is no flush draw, and only a few gutshot draws. Since you have position, I would call the c/r, and raise any turn card. Either way, it looks like he has Ax and will call you down regardless.

KDawgCometh
05-01-2005, 09:05 PM
honestly, you played it fine, but to nitpick, I'd make my move on the turn. Let him bet into you and hopefully you can get it capped on the turn