PDA

View Full Version : My avatar is no longer a fugly skank, also AQo

DMBFan23
05-01-2005, 05:24 PM
opponent is loose, 40ish VP$IP, and tending towards passive. unfortunately I haven't seen him show down many hands where he was the aggressor so I dont how he plays flush draws. this river fold can't be right can it?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif. CO posts a blind of $3.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, CO folds, Button folds.

Flop: (7 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

River: (9.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero folds.

ghostface
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I think its ok, but I would have probably c/c'ed the river if I looked at it long enough to see that it completed a flush draw.

Entity
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this river fold can't be right can it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm paying off. Also, lots of players raise the flop for a free card, so your plan to c/r the turn won't work very often.

Rob

ghostface
05-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Didnt notice that you said you didnt like the fold. That was the part I thought was the worst. I still stand by c/c'ing. I'm weak-tight.

GMan42
05-01-2005, 05:31 PM
I'd call here, fully expecting to be shown Ax /images/graemlins/diamond.gif or even A6, but the once-in-a-blue-moon that my hand is good makes it worth it.

GrekeHaus
05-01-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif. CO posts a blind of $3.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, CO folds, Button folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor stupid button...

You have to be pretty damn sure he's got a 6, flush or set here to fold since you're getting 12.5:1 on your call. This hand was played really oddly, so I think I'd pay him off.

Shillx
05-01-2005, 05:35 PM
It is finally safe for me to start reading your posts again. I thought you were in love with that thing in your avatar for a while there./images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I'm paying this baby off.

cold_cash
05-01-2005, 05:45 PM
One of the best post's I ever read on these boards was the one where you told me how to block that hideous avatar so I wouldn't have to look at it anymore.

I would probably call the last raise, but wouldn't be too optimistic about winning.

DMBFan23
05-01-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this river fold can't be right can it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm paying off. Also, lots of players raise the flop for a free card, so your plan to c/r the turn won't work very often.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah my default is to 3 bet and then lead, but I felt like mixing it up. I would say that I've been missing flops etc and my image is bad etc etc, but he aint paying attention. I've just been occasionally trying new stuff.

EDIT: do you find them taking the free card often?

brettbrettr
05-01-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of the best post's I ever read on these boards was the one where you told me how to block that hideous avatar so I wouldn't have to look at it anymore.

I would probably call the last raise, but wouldn't be too optimistic about winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the ignore avatar post.

[ QUOTE ]
My avatar is no longer a fugly skank

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,