PDA

View Full Version : Crypto hourly bonuses questions

PygmyHero
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
I've been running some searches lately but have been unable to answer three questions in regards to Crytpo hourly bonuses (Will Hill et al).

1) When the site says they will pay you x per hour for 5 hours, do they mean 5 TABLE hours? Can I two table for 2.5 hours and clear the bonus?

2) Does the site track cumulative time or do they round your time for each session? That is, if I one table for 1:20 today and one table for 1:40 tomorrow, will that count as three hours towards my bonus?

3) (sorry about this one - really stupid) Can someone please explain to me the conversion options you have there? I understand that it is more lucrative to get 5 pounds per hour rather than $5. But am I still eligible to get pounds if I sign up and deposit USD's? Also, can I play $1-$2 limit and still get the bonus in pounds? Then, when I cash out, do they use the current conversion rate?

Thanks a lot for you help.

titans01
05-01-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been running some searches lately but have been unable to answer three questions in regards to Crytpo hourly bonuses (Will Hill et al).

1) When the site says they will pay you x per hour for 5 hours, do they mean 5 TABLE hours? Can I two table for 2.5 hours and clear the bonus?

2) Does the site track cumulative time or do they round your time for each session? That is, if I one table for 1:20 today and one table for 1:40 tomorrow, will that count as three hours towards my bonus?

3) (sorry about this one - really stupid) Can someone please explain to me the conversion options you have there? I understand that it is more lucrative to get 5 pounds per hour rather than $5. But am I still eligible to get pounds if I sign up and deposit USD's? Also, can I play $1-$2 limit and still get the bonus in pounds? Then, when I cash out, do they use the current conversion rate?

Thanks a lot for you help.

[/ QUOTE ]
1.) Yes, you can 2 table for 2.5 hours and get the bonus.

2.) Yes, that would be 3 hours towards your bonus.

3.) They will pay you 5 GBPs per hour. 1 GBP is equal to about 1.9 US dollars so basically with your 5 hours you will get between $45 & $50.