PDA

View Full Version : I guess that's one way to propose

binions
05-01-2005, 03:34 PM
http://www.cardplayer.com/negreanu-blog/

Daniel says he's not together with Lori, but has to marry, wants to marry her, and would hop a plane tomorrow to marry her.

M&M popularized the whole "let me share my personal life with you" thing, via his music, and it made him a star. He does it because it makes money.

Daniel does something similar. I have a feeling he thinks it advances poker when the top players are personable and their struggles and successes are known to their fans (contra golf).

From a psychological perspective, I think Daniel craves attention, and has a huge need to be liked.

DemonDeac
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
why would he want to marry her again? they were married a seperated. obviously theres something missing between the two. why would he make the same mistake twice? it doesnt make sense. i think he just likes having her around

and FWIW, his blog is waaay to touchy-feely for me. i mean, 1 in 5 blogs are actually about poker

Sponger15SB
05-01-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and FWIW, his blog is waaay to touchy-feely for me. i mean, 1 in 5 blogs are actually about poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd much rather hear about poker than some lame story about him doing radio interviews and waking up at 3pm and ordering vegetarian room service.

DemonDeac
05-01-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd much rather hear about poker than some lame story about him doing radio interviews and waking up at 3pm and ordering vegetarian room service.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha, exactly

DemonDeac
05-01-2005, 04:54 PM
mark out that 1st paragraph of mine. im an idiot. i thought they got married, but seperated while engaged

otnemem
05-01-2005, 04:57 PM
[quoteYeah, I'd much rather hear about poker than some lame story about him doing radio interviews and waking up at 3pm and ordering vegetarian room service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, but if you had heard the Opie and Anthony interview, you would of understood. It was really difficult to listen to.

sirio11
05-01-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From a psychological perspective, I think Daniel craves attention, and has a huge need to be liked

[/ QUOTE ]

There is such depersonalization in today's society that if somebody shares something personal, people think he must be sick.

Sponger15SB
05-01-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh, but if you had heard the Opie and Anthony interview, you would of understood. It was really difficult to listen to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but the correct answer is: who gives a [censored]

http://www.sinc.sunysb.edu/Stu/hahmed/triumphstarwars.jpg

otnemem
05-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Um. What?

Oh, so you're just one of those people who likes to be a total dick for no reason? Cuz that's what it seems like. Douche.

-Skeme-
05-01-2005, 06:11 PM
lol @ M&M

disjunction
05-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Ok let's sum up:

Daniel N. challenges Lori to a 500K freezeout

unimproved
05-01-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok let's sum up:

Daniel N. challenges Lori to a 500K freezeout