PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Tournament Summaries

ZeeJustin
05-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Apparently Eurobet stopped emailing tournament summaries at the end of SNGs. You can check the summaries in your E-Message box on eurobet, but it's a pain in the ass to load all of those into pokertracker. Does anyone know an easier way to get them into PT?

Freudian
05-01-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently Eurobet stopped emailing tournament summaries at the end of SNGs. You can check the summaries in your E-Message box on eurobet, but it's a pain in the ass to load all of those into pokertracker. Does anyone know an easier way to get them into PT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Legend has it that some players are able to get them mailed to them. But after bumping my head against their customer service ten times asking them specifically if they could do this for me, I just surrendered and import them manually. It only takes 10 secs to save each on to your HD so I can live with that.

Ryendal
05-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Not me, and that's why I stopped to play on eurobet.

Freudian
05-01-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not me, and that's why I stopped to play on eurobet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being able to change your screen name often is worth much more than having tournament summaries sent to you via e-mail.

dmmikkel
05-01-2005, 03:38 PM
how often can u change ur screenname?

Freudian
05-01-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how often can u change ur screenname?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did it after 2-3 weeks from signing up and haven't had any problems from them.

Ryendal
05-01-2005, 04:14 PM
really ? I thought there was a need to erase the account and create another one on another poker site ( like from eurobet to empire to partypoker )
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Freudian
05-01-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
really ? I thought there was a need to erase the account and create another one on another poker site ( like from eurobet to empire to partypoker )
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet is the only Party-skin that allows the user to change the screenname from the client.