PDA

View Full Version : $1000.... what to do?

Sandwich
05-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Pardon the ignorance... I'm a real newbie when it comes to "reloads" "bonuses" and "rakebacks", etc.

Here is my situation...
I have $1000 I'd like to throw into a poker account (or two) and wanted to know if anybody knows about any RELOAD BONUSES on Party or Stars (or 'first time deposit' bonuses on sites that play similar to Party or Stars).

What should I do? And how do I go about getting the bonus? Also, if I play a couple of hours per day, is it worth it to get involved in "rakeback"? What is it, and where do I sign up?

Again, sorry if these questions are stupid, and thanks in advance for any help.

ghostface
05-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Someone will link to homers post for you soon.

Rakebacks can be found in the classified ads on the top of the nav bar on the left.

playersare
05-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Homer's BABFN has some outdated bonus information after 6 months. For example, on the Crypto side, the Interpoker and Caribbean Sun bonuses are no longer lucrative.

If OP already has $1000 then he should proceed directly to all the party skins + IGMPAY. for rakeback, sites like Poker Plex, Eurobet, UB and Absolute are good choices since they do not deduct bonuses from MGR.

lots of good signup deals on the Prima Network as well, particularly Poker Rewards group and TGC.

CLC
05-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Here is Homer's Post Building a Bankroll for Newbies (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1060198&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

Depending on how many tables and what limits you play, rakeback can be a good deal. (1 table $.50/1.00 two hours a day = probably not, whereas 4 tables $1/2 or 3/6 or higher a couple hours a day = DEFINETLY.)