PDA

View Full Version : TruePoker - can anyone provide a review of them?

O Doyle Rules
05-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Could anyone that plays at True give me a review of their site? I went to pokerpulse, but I didn't see them listed. Are they part of one of the other groups?

How many players do they have?

How many hands per hour are possible?

How's the software and the overall games there?

Thanks to anyone who responds in advance.

Uglyowl
05-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Are they part of one of the other groups? NO

How many players do they have? About 2,000 players overall, (include tourney, ring, and play)

How many hands per hour are possible? 40 per table in Hold'em has been my experience, slower than most sites

How's the software and the overall games there? It is so-so.. cutesy graphics, a little weird... play is average

Thanks to anyone who responds in advance.

Kevin K.
05-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Play a few hands at the play money tables. The gameplay there is so much different than at other sites that you really should check it out before making a decision whether or not to deposit.

The Monk
05-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Actually their graphics blows away anything on the net. Not one site comes close. If you don't believe me open up a play money account. There are a couple draw backs but in the end I like a site where I can consistently make money on and this is it. Again as I had posted in a different thread look at the flop %'s. You will see their 1/2 tables (which happen to be their lowest) flopping 40-60%. There are many ANY 2 CARD players (as I label them) on these tables.
If you want to go into detail on every drawback and + feature of the site please e-mail me and I will give you my phone number. I do have well over 200K hands played at this site. wi_mike@yahoo.com

JAA
05-01-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually their graphics blows away anything on the net. Not one site comes close. If you don't believe me open up a play money account. There are a couple draw backs but in the end I like a site where I can consistently make money on and this is it. Again as I had posted in a different thread look at the flop %'s. You will see their 1/2 tables (which happen to be their lowest) flopping 40-60%. There are many ANY 2 CARD players (as I label them) on these tables.
If you want to go into detail on every drawback and + feature of the site please e-mail me and I will give you my phone number. I do have well over 200K hands played at this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you are affiliated with them in some way.

- Jags