PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrasing thing.....

Rotating Rabbit
05-01-2005, 03:27 AM
Was just looking over an old diary, reminded me of this:

Was 17, had major crush on girl my class, went home after school to jerk off in my room (which is on the 3rd floor of our detatched house), in the middle of it I notice that there is a man painting the outside of my window, pretending to be oblivious, at the top of a huge ladder. Even worse, he's a neighbour.

Any other embarrassing moments?

masse75
05-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah...I had this episode where I had a crush on a girl, went home to jerk off, and was spotted by a neighbor on a ladder outside my window.

That wasn't embarrassing. What was embarrassing was that I WROTE IT DOWN IN A DIARY.

istewart
05-01-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah...I had this episode where I had a crush on a girl, went home to jerk off, and was spotted by a neighbor on a ladder outside my window.

That wasn't embarrassing. What was embarrassing was that I WROTE IT DOWN IN A DIARY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yobz
05-01-2005, 03:33 AM
Wow, that is terrible. I can't believe you forgot that and only your diary reminded you...

tolbiny
05-01-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

That wasn't embarrassing. What was embarrassing was that I WROTE IT DOWN IN A DIARY AND THEN POSTED IT ON A POKER FORUM SO BECAUSE I AM A NUTJOB.

[/ QUOTE ]

pshreck
05-01-2005, 03:35 AM
When I was 17 I realized that I was writing a diary.

I burned the diary, poured acid on my hands as punishment, and as soon as they healed I masturbated in front of gay painters to make money.

istewart
05-01-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was 17 I realized that I was writing a diary.

I burned the diary, poured acid on my hands as punishment, and as soon as they healed I masturbated in front of gay painters to make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahaha

masse75
05-01-2005, 03:38 AM
thanks for the correction, tolbiny. I knew I forgot something.

To OP: did your diary have that little lock on it? Otherwise Mom and Dad probably know that you treat your body like a jungle gym.

Rotating Rabbit
05-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Actually I didnt write it down, i just wrote 'heh' for the day. Yeah obviously I hadnt forgotten; it just jogged my memory. As for why I kept a diary; ive had a pretty unusual upbringing (lived in a whole bunch of different countries etc) and actually reading back (first notes aged 5) is pretty amazing. I simply posted this as an example to see what other embarrassing incidents ppl have had, but if all you can do is jibe I guess it was a forlorn hope.