PDA

View Full Version : Manu Ginobli

Vince Young
05-01-2005, 01:14 AM
How many times per game does he fall to the ground and cover his face after jumping into somebody?

Dead
05-01-2005, 01:16 AM
That ejection was bullshit. Melo didn't do anything.

SomethingClever
05-01-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How many times per game does he fall to the ground and cover his face after jumping into somebody?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Manu is the best player in the NBA.

SackUp
05-01-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Manu is the best player in the NBA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, let's not get out of control here. I agree he is a great player, but best is a stretch. I find it hilarious that Pop brings him in off the bench just to increase the bench scoring stat. And then the announcers jump all over how much the Spurs bench scores. Pretty hilarious.

Oh and go Nuggets - I hate the Spurs. Though I am a Pop fan as he did coach at my undergrad for like 10 years. He also gave a speech at our Hall of Fame dinner and was awesome.

Uethym
05-01-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it hilarious that Pop brings him in off the bench just to increase the bench scoring stat.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to sports radio in San Antonio, Manu is coming off the bench because Barry can't get his long range shooting going unless he's a starter. Whereas Manu can kick ass at a moment's notice.

Uglyowl
05-01-2005, 11:13 AM
That flop by Manu on the almost elbow was ridiculous. I do like the guy too. Us white guys are few and far between nowadays.