PDA

View Full Version : South Park Sucks

Ianco15
04-30-2005, 10:33 PM
I just saw the episode where Mr. Garison had a sex change. It wasn't funny, it was just disgusting. The part where Mr. Garison's balls exploded was the worst. I used to love this show. What happened?

Roan
04-30-2005, 10:34 PM
maybe you got more mature?

GrekeHaus
04-30-2005, 10:35 PM
I saw about 5 minutes of it and then changed the channel. Nothing I saw was even close to funny.

Non_Comformist
04-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Similar to the Howard Stern show and Pro Wrestling, it became more about being outlandish and extreme than doing what made it great in the first place.

fluxrad
04-30-2005, 10:38 PM
The balls exploding part was hilarious.

Also, if you didn't find the PSP episode funny there's just something wrong with you.

Ianco15
04-30-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe you got more mature?

[/ QUOTE ]
I still think the older episodes are hysterical. The one with Towelie was sheer genius.

SpearsBritney
04-30-2005, 10:42 PM
The Paris Hilton episode was hysterical, and that was pretty recent.

SackUp
04-30-2005, 10:42 PM
That episode wasn't the best I will agree. Though the negroplasty was pretty funny i thought. The dolphinplasty was the weirdest thing of all.

Some of the other episodes have been hilarious though. The PSP was great and the baseball game with Stan's dad getting in fights was totally tits.

Season 8 had some great ones as well. The show is still great and I highly recommend tuning in. You are bound to get some crappy ones on occasion, but you get many more gems.

And to the OP saying SP sucks based on one episode is whack. The show on the whole is ridiculous.

Ianco15
04-30-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And to the OP saying SP sucks based on one episode is whack. The show on the whole is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't base it on one episode. None of the new episodes I have seen were as funny as any of the episodes in seasons 1-7. I don't find the new ones funny, but I love the old ones.

jstnrgrs
04-30-2005, 10:48 PM
giant pile of burning [censored]

fluxrad
04-30-2005, 10:49 PM
You also forgot Die Hippie Die

The part where Cartman sneezes almost made me fall off the couch.

SpearsBritney
04-30-2005, 10:52 PM
To this day, no character has ever made me laugh as much as Cartman (ecept maybe Triumph).

mason55
04-30-2005, 11:01 PM
By far the worst episode of the season. In fact this exact discussion has already happened once about this episode. Some of the other episodes this season were pretty good.

astroglide
04-30-2005, 11:15 PM
the little league episode was excellent

Roan
04-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Most really good shows miss every once in a while. Especially a show like SP where they can do/say pretty much whatever they want, sometimes they take an idea and run with it and it just doesn't really go anywhere.

I still laugh whenever the City Wok guy is on. I can't even order chinese food without a chuckle.

jstnrgrs
04-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Why do you have to be such a racist?

gvibes
04-30-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the little league episode was excellent

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was America .?.?

youtalkfunny
05-01-2005, 02:12 AM
You goddammed Mongo-rians, you ruin my city wall.

mason55
05-01-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you have to be such a racist?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet sour pork so sticky!!!

ucfryan
05-01-2005, 02:17 AM
The Death of Eric Cartman was easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV. The Little League episode was great too because I feel the same way about baseball. There are some Southpark shows that are way too crude and not worth watching, but there many more that are downright hysterical.

uw_madtown
05-01-2005, 02:25 AM
The earlier eps this season were kind of weak (the premiere, mentioned by OP, was terrible), but most of the season was out-friggin'-standing. The hippie episode, the little league episode, the PSP episode, the episode where Cartman thinks he's a ghost? Those were right up with the best of South Park.

Seasons 4+ are much better than Seasons 1-3, and every time I think they're about to fall off, they pull out some eps that are just amazing.

CrashPat
05-01-2005, 04:03 AM
The show is great about half the time, good most of the time, and horrible sometimes.

The Death of Eric Cartman is probably the hardest I've laughed from a tv show in my life. Other than that this season had a couple of good ones, like the PSP episode and the little league one. The Wing one I liked simply becuase it had Cartman firing an automatic weapon.

The last episode that made me feel like I was going to burn in hell for watching it was the Christmas one last year. Woodland Critter Christmas I think it was called. I liked it.