PDA

View Full Version : Miflin St.

DireWolf
04-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Best collegiate party....ever.

MEbenhoe
04-30-2005, 09:16 PM
umm, will anyone who isn't from Wisconsin have a clue of what you're talking? That is the question

banditbdl
04-30-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
umm, will anyone who isn't from Wisconsin have a clue of what you're talking? That is the question

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, plenty of people form MN and IL know about Mifflin St. Block Party, don't hate on it, it freaking rocks.

MEbenhoe
04-30-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, plenty of people form MN and IL know about Mifflin St. Block Party, don't hate on it, it freaking rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean to imply it didnt rock, more so that some explanation might have been useful for those who will inevitably have no clue what it is.

gonores
04-30-2005, 10:03 PM
I was arrested on Mifflin at 3pm today. I hate Mifflin now.

DireWolf
04-30-2005, 10:04 PM
haha, what did u do?

Phoenix1010
04-30-2005, 10:05 PM
I was gonna start a thread about this. Mifflin = the best day of the year. I love this. LOVE THIS. I'll see some of you fools out here but we won't recognize each other. Hope you all have a good time, I've been drinking since 10:30. 500 block is best. Use this thread to post your best Mifflin stories. Back to the party for me.

Phoenix1010
04-30-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the cops have been real assholes today. Sorry you got arrested man. Sucks that this is going to be the norm for Halloweens and Mifflin Block Parties for years to come. I've managed to avoid getting booked in my three years here, a few more drinks and tonight might be the night though.

banditbdl
05-01-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you explain to the officers that you were a humanitarian? I can't imagine why they would put those pesky plastic cuffs on a humanitarian such as yourself.