PDA

View Full Version : Curious on the FAQ

stupidsucker
04-30-2005, 05:23 PM
I know its been redone and redone..

It was stickied for the longers time, but it went to the archives.

Do we have a current well done FAQ? Can we get it stickied? Do we want it stickied?

Am I spelling stickied right?

Anyways... I like it a lot. It helps reduce a lot of beginner questions, and helps begginers in general. If you agree then post. I couldnt come up with anything clever to say for if you disagree, but rest assured it wouldnt be very nice if I were creative.

Maulik
04-30-2005, 05:27 PM
I've never seen the old FAQ, mind posting a link =]

brliliant

BDarch
04-30-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen the old FAQ, mind posting a link =]

brliliant

[/ QUOTE ]

TStokes
04-30-2005, 05:58 PM
not sure if you just wanted the older one but this is the recent one.

faq (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=1918735 &fpart=&PHPSESSID=)

Maulik
04-30-2005, 06:09 PM
that's a very nice FAQ. kudos to shawdow.

briliant

the shadow
04-30-2005, 06:26 PM
It's a start, but the favorite threads and links list standing alone isn't really a FAQ. Last I heard citanul was working on putting one together.

stupidsucker
04-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Well I dont care who does it, so long as we can get it stuck on the top. Otherwise its not worth the effort, unless we can get it bumped a lot.

Id do it Meself but....

Certain clerical reasons prevent me. Not to mention, I am lazy, self absorbed and ... and I just dont feel qualified.

<font color="white"> I just dont want to </font>

Misfire
04-30-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
not sure if you just wanted the older one but this is the recent one.

faq (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=singletable&amp;Number=1918735 &amp;fpart=&amp;PHPSESSID=)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's a goldmine!

The Yugoslavian
04-30-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

briliant

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not!

It's a favorite threads link.....Citanul is in charge (voluntarily) of a 'real' FAQ. And it shouldn't be at all like the Shadow's thread....(not that the Shadow's thread isn't way sweet...it's just not really a FAQ).

Yugoslav

Maulik
04-30-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

briliant

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not!

It's a favorite threads link.....Citanul is in charge (voluntarily) of a 'real' FAQ. And it shouldn't be at all like the Shadow's thread....(not that the Shadow's thread isn't way sweet...it's just not really a FAQ).

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

i just decided to say briliant at the end of every post. its very British and I like that. that said, I won't let your poking at my other posts, deter me from doing so.

briliant.

Apathy
04-30-2005, 07:34 PM
If you want to see what a real FAQ looks like check out lorinda's FAQ in the internet forum

The Yugoslavian
04-30-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to see what a real FAQ looks like check out lorinda's FAQ in the internet forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I should have added that to my previous post, thanks, /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Yugoslav

ForumBot
04-30-2005, 09:40 PM
MOERON

The Yugoslavian
04-30-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MOERON

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like someone was finally able to remember his password, /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Yugoslav