PDA

View Full Version : Evaluation Of Stats For 15K Hands

-Skeme-
04-30-2005, 04:11 PM
http://img40.echo.cx/img40/4513/stats14bg.gif

http://img188.echo.cx/img188/407/stats24xd.gif

I'm tight passive preflop because I frequently just limp with PPs for set value. I'm hesitant to raise more with mediocre hands when I have position as I rarely see me getting easy folds. I'm almost never at passive tables, though. I frequently update the Lobby and check the tables average pot and when it slips low I switch tables. My VP$IP seems low, but I'm a fairly tight player. I don't play A9o, ATo and rarely AJo. I rarely play KTo, KJo and KQo, although I'm starting to limp with some of these in LP. I believe I can get away from them when I'm beat and the ideal situation is to flop more than a Q or a K, right? If you need other screen shots or PT info, please tell me. Thanks.

Luckyz
04-30-2005, 04:27 PM
6max?

-Skeme-
04-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Nah, full table. Should've specified, but most of the regulars know I'm strictly full ring. Sorry.

sourbeaver
04-30-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't care what others think, 101.85 BB/100 is absolutely unsustainable /images/graemlins/grin.gif

beset7
04-30-2005, 09:33 PM
That looks pretty good skeme. If you feel like it you might want to post your position stats. I have a feeling that you have stay tight as a drum in EP/MP but add some hands on the CO/Button you can increase your winrate by a few bb/100.

Although blind play doesn't come into play much at this level that low level of blind steals makes me think you are folding too much in LP. Just a thought. Your vpip is superlow. Over my last 10k at full ring 50nl I was at 24vpip/12pft. Why? Because I play a very wide range of hands from the co/button. From EP/MP/SB/BB my stats look a lot like yours.

mason55
04-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Agree, loosen up on the button/co. Maake gratuitous continuation bets.

TheWorstPlayer
04-30-2005, 11:00 PM
You don't have 15K at one level. What you have is way too small a sample to say anything. You have obviously been running very well over your very few hands at your highest level. Yes, even this one is boring and useless.

-Skeme-
04-30-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't have 15K at one level. What you have is way too small a sample to say anything. You have obviously been running very well over your very few hands at your highest level. Yes, even this one is boring and useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

My highest level I don't want opinions on. I didn't run well over the majority of the hands in the core of my database. $50 and $100 NL are the ones I want opinions on. Is there a way I can just get the stats for these two levels?

[ QUOTE ]
Agree, loosen up on the button/co. Maake gratuitous continuation bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you mean by 'gratuitous' continuation bets. I would estimate that I make continuation bets about 95% of the time with position. I agree that I could be raising more hands in LP and I'm starting to do this.

-Skeme-
05-01-2005, 12:00 AM
http://img255.echo.cx/img255/2083/untitled48ua.gif

Position stats. BUTTON is green.

beset7
05-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Button is green? As in winning? Well it could be way greener. With 100xBB stacks and all positions is a wonderful tool and you could jack your win rate way up by working on your play in the CO and on the button. I think it's a major leak that your play is more or less the same in each position.

TheWorstPlayer
05-01-2005, 12:30 AM
If you are going to insist on asking for stats feedback I'll tell you that you are too tight preflop and too passive. Particularly in late position, but not exclusively.

Ben
05-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Nevermind.

-Skeme-
05-01-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to insist on asking for stats feedback I'll tell you that you are too tight preflop and too passive. Particularly in late position, but not exclusively.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you raise with 77-TT in EP? AJ-AK? I agree I can start raising more hands in LP and I'm starting to do this.

jhall23
05-01-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you raise with 77-TT in EP? AJ-AK? I agree I can start raising more hands in LP and I'm starting to do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't as default, but occasionally will with the pair type hands and AK to not be too predictable with EP raises. It takes a really specific table to raise AJ-AQ. The really odd thing about your stats is that your PFR seems to go down as your position gets better. Clearly this should be the opposite.

TheWorstPlayer
05-01-2005, 12:40 PM
I play 6m exclusively so I raise a lot. But you certainly should be able to profit with more than 12% of hands.

-Skeme-
05-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I'm tight. I 5-table and don't pay a whole lot of attention to my position, just my hand. I'm starting to open up more, though.