PDA

View Full Version : GT+, anyone know how to make it start.?

mosta
04-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm trying it out, to compare to PV. I find my table. select it. and nothing. not on the table, not in the window. nothing. I don't see anything else I could do to get it going.

gila
04-30-2005, 04:07 PM
You have to tell it where to look.

Sorry, I think that may be for Ulitmate History.

mosta
04-30-2005, 04:12 PM
well, I hit add a table. I select the database (which PT is reading to), my screen name, and then in the list at the bottom the table I am currently at is on top and I select it. hit okay. nothing. is there any other place to tell it where to look. I don't see it in preferences either. maybe it's my ProcessGuard. ... nope still nothing. I guess it must be a problem in my system, b/c I think I've selected everything I can select.

gila
04-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Make sure you select your name, I remember someone saying that is shows in the box but it is not really selected. Try double clicking on it.

Mike Haven
04-30-2005, 06:46 PM
that all sounds right except maybe you're not sitting at the table at that stage?

you, or the player you select in the "Screen name" box, has to be dealt a hand and it imported into PT before the display starts

and which site are you trying it out on?

mosta
04-30-2005, 08:05 PM
pacific. I kept it up for quite a while and it never came to life. I found a board for GT so maybe the creator will dispense some insight there. I should try it on party too, when I have a minute.

MDO67
04-30-2005, 08:19 PM
I am having the same trouble so I keep using PV. If you get a solution for this please send me a PM or post it here.

mosta
04-30-2005, 09:53 PM
1. PV doesn't work for pacific does it?? that would be sweet.

2. I hvae a purported solution that I haven't tried: pacific runs messages in the title bar of a table (eg tourney promotions). those messages are indistinguishable from the table name. therefore GT is unable to find the table by name once those messages start up in the title bar. so you have to start GT and lock onto the table before the table name goes away. I hvaen't tried it yet.