PDA

View Full Version : Misclick Heads Up

Big_Jim
04-30-2005, 06:24 AM
Villian has been playing very aggressively, and managed to bust out 4th and 3rd place while I sat on the sidelines. Haven't played many pots against him until heads-up.

He has been raising almost every hand for a while.

When we get heads up, he raises all in for about 6 straight hands while I fold with crap cards. I take a stand with an A2s which holds up against his Q6o to get back where I am.

The very next hand...

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t6000 (2 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Villian (t265040)
big_jim (t85960)

Preflop: big_jim is Button with 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">big_jim raises to t12000</font>, Villian calls t9000.
Mostly, I really thought I could outplay this guy if I could see a flop and play some hands against him. Too little?

Flop: (t27000) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Villian bets t40900</font>

I know he doesn't have it. I just know it. Or at least, I should say, the odds are very highly in favor of of him not having it. I suppose he could have gotten lucky, but I couldn't believe it.

I go to slide the bar to All-In when...

big_jim <font color="#FF0000">calls t40900</font>.

Dammit. I clicked the wrong button.... dammit dammit dammit.

Turn: (t108800) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Villian bets [41500].

Q couldn't have helped him, right?? And so much money in the pot... go with the read.
big_jim is all-In [30060]

River: (t108800) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

An Ace... well.. he probably would have put me all in PF with an Ace....

Final Pot: t108800

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Villian has 7h Qd (two pair, kings and queens).
big_jim has 8s 8c (two pair, kings and eights).
Outcome: BB wins t108800. </font>

Congratulations to Villian for winning tournament $10,000 Guaranteed Friday Night Poker

big_jim finished in 2 place and received $1579.5

Villian finished in 1 place and received $2632.6

Oh well... who know's he still might have called that all in... he was getting good odds for his no pair no draw hand... and maybe I still would have lost.....

More careful with the mouse button next time....