PDA

View Full Version : Over analyzing situations, making bad reads, missing bets

JoeAbrams
04-30-2005, 06:08 AM
PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, BB calls.

River: (6.75 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 8.75 BB

What do you guys think about the river call?

The way he's check-calling me down, and now when the ultimate scare card hits, the Ace -- he bets out.

I figured he's making sure I don't check this down behind him and getting a bet in on the river with a made hand?

Is it an easy raise on that board?

Also, what about my bets on flop/turn?
Do you fold to a check-raise on the turn?

TStoneMBD
04-30-2005, 06:19 AM
playings hands like AKo UTG is the reason why your VPIP is so high.

JoeAbrams
04-30-2005, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait... my VPIP is high? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Noodles
04-30-2005, 06:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trying to figure out what you mean? some sort of joke right? i dont get it /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Silverback
04-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Just ignore "TStoneMBD" hes a complete moron.

For what its worth Id play the hand the same way,

No I wouldnt fold to a check raise on the turn with 2 overcards and a draw to king high flush.

When you say easy raise, did you mean onthe river? Well I wouldnt have raised the river.