PDA

View Full Version : Great outcome, how should I get there?

B00T
04-30-2005, 03:58 AM
7th or 8th hand at the table. Only real read is that UTG is a super LAG and seems people wont fold too often with any piece of the board.

I am not sure if I played any of these streets correctly.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, CO folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (15 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 27 BB

MoDOH
04-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Preflop and flop looks fine, but betting out on this turn is pointless. You will never take the pot down with this bet against 4 players and you donīt have the best hand. Just check-call this turn.
River looks fine

Surfbullet
04-30-2005, 04:59 AM
preflop and flop are fine.

On the turn I would check to the BB who bet the flop, and hope he bets so I can c/r the field with my monster OESD/nut flush/overcard draw.

Surf

B00T
04-30-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You will never take the pot down with this bet against 4 players and you donīt have the best hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope you don't think I was expecting or even wanting to take down the pot at this point in time.

wowacedude
04-30-2005, 06:34 AM
I agree with surf, think about what betting achives. You catch a monster draw, and you want to bet into the flop raiser so he can blast away the whole field? In my opinion, this is a great opportunity to CR the whole field because you got the aggressor to your left.

-Per

Noodles
04-30-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope you don't think I was expecting or even wanting to take down the pot at this point in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

then why bet out,for value,is this a value bet? i dont think even if you get 3 callers it is

Noodles
04-30-2005, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with surf, think about what betting achives. You catch a monster draw, and you want to bet into the flop raiser so he can blast away the whole field? In my opinion, this is a great opportunity to CR the whole field because you got the aggressor to your left.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i dont think anyone can argue that is the to play this on the turn