PDA

View Full Version : Ex girlfriends suck

Dead
04-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Like, really.

I feel like an [censored] for not caring, when one calls me and makes hints about wanting to get back together, and I tell them that I am watching basketball and I can't be bothered with talking to them. That seems to get them really pissed off and I get called all kinds of bad names.

istewart
04-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Just come clean. Posting in OOT > her.

Vince Young
04-29-2005, 11:55 PM
You have ex-girlfriends?

istewart
04-29-2005, 11:56 PM
They have crazy black names, like Shaniqua and Dyresha.

Dead
04-30-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just come clean. Posting in OOT > her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
They have crazy black names, like Shaniqua and Dyresha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dating someone whose name ends in -sha is -EV

Non_Comformist
04-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Yes Dead, ex girlfriends do suck.

SpearsBritney
04-30-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Like, really.

I feel like an [censored] for not caring, when one calls me and makes hints about wanting to get back together, and I tell them that I am watching basketball and I can't be bothered with talking to them. That seems to get them really pissed off and I get called all kinds of bad names.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead you are too cute /images/graemlins/grin.gif

04-30-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and I tell them that I am watching basketball and I can't be bothered with talking to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you meant to say is that you tell them you are in the midst of another 24 straight hours of posting on 2+2 and the post you are working on at that time is about basketball.

shadow29
04-30-2005, 12:23 AM
I think that this entire post was to let 2+2 know that you've had a girlfriend before.

slickpoppa
04-30-2005, 12:30 AM
get back at her by posting pics

masse75
04-30-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that this entire post was to let 2+2 know that you've had a girlfriend before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...he met her in Niagara Falls. You wouldn't know her.

deacsoft
04-30-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of them. My ex sucks a lot, but I'm somehow still madly in love with my ex-ex and just started talking to my ex-ex-ex again. They're both very special girls. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

masse75
04-30-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The really good ones swallow as well.

Non_Comformist
04-30-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of them. My ex sucks a lot, but I'm somehow still madly in love with my ex....

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, thats why I said they suck. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

mason55
04-30-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of them. My ex sucks a lot, but I'm somehow still madly in love with my ex....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy shit, I knew people around here didn't have balls but seriously, get your junk out of the vice grip. There's 3 BILLION women in the world. I'm sure you retards can find another one you "love".

Michael Davis
04-30-2005, 03:20 AM
"Holy [censored], I knew people around here didn't have balls but seriously, get your junk out of the vice grip. There's 3 BILLION women in the world. I'm sure you retards can find another one you "love"."

I have no idea why mason55 doesn't get any love in the best posters' polls. This guy comes with it consistently.

-Michael

bugstud
04-30-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy shit, I knew people around here didn't have balls but seriously, get your junk out of the vice grip. There's 3 BILLION women in the world. I'm sure you retards can find another one you "love".

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but about 4 within most poster's social circle. makes it a tad more difficult.

B00T
04-30-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My gf's name is AlySHA. She isn't black, she is a jew. Feel pity for me. And if you dont feel pity for me and want to give me some props here is a reason to.

THIS IS MY ONE THOUSANDTH POST!!!

bugstud
04-30-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My gf's name is AlySHA. She isn't black, she is a jew. Feel pity for me. And if you dont feel pity for me and want to give me some props here is a reason to.

THIS IS MY ONE THOUSANDTH POST!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

bet you wish you had that one back

Sponger15SB
04-30-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gold.

DBowling
04-30-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
get back at her by posting pics

[/ QUOTE ]

when i saw your avatar, but didnt look at your name i was thinking "damn, peachy turned cool all of a sudden"

i was wrong.

i agree though, pics please.

Sponger15SB
04-30-2005, 05:26 AM
Speaking of Dbowling and his ex-girlfriend, he has a ton of pictures of them having sex on his computer. bahahaha

SGS
04-30-2005, 06:20 AM
[censored] the ex's.

SGS