PDA

View Full Version : The Office (UK) What happened? (spoilers)

BottlesOf
04-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Ok, I'm a little late in the game, please bear with me.

So I bought the DVD of "The Office" The Complete Series, First and Second Seires, blah blah whatever.

I start watching it, and I love it. First season: hysterical. Second Season: Even better. Usually when something is as hyped up as this was for me, I'm disappointed, but this exceeded my expectations.

Until, the last 2 episodes. Then it gets all sad. David is fired, Dawn leaves and doesn't get together with Tim, everything goes wrong. I'm all depressed now. Is the series over? That's it? I'm so sad....

Eihli
04-29-2005, 11:22 PM
yup /images/graemlins/frown.gif

LazyRobot
04-29-2005, 11:22 PM
There are two christmas specials on one DVD. ~1hr each that wrap it up. They are decent but not great and they do wrap things up a bit but I sort of liked how the series ended.

DeezNuts
04-30-2005, 01:28 AM
There is a separate DVD called The Office Special that wraps EVERYTHING up. The extras on this DVD(including their trip and subsequent win at the Golden Globes) are very good as well.

This is one of those few shows/movies where I am sad when it's over and there is no more to watch.

DN

blaze666
04-30-2005, 06:42 PM
yes, the christmas specials will make you very happy. everything goes right for everyone.