PDA

View Full Version : Another redundant preflop question, and another

Harv72b
04-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Reads: This is the game right after my KK hand, already posted. The big donk busted out a few hands prior, and another donk just left, so the table is filled with unknowns & tight players of varying degrees, plus the donkish Button. MP1 has seemed a solid player over ~35 hands, a little passive for the limit but that could easily just be cold cards. The MP3 poster is an unknown. Button is 44/14 over ~150 hands, and very bad postflop.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif. MP3 posts a blind of $15. CO posts a blind of $15.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 (poster) caps</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls...?

Question, the first: With a solid table image &amp; two posters late in the order, good PFR? Oh, and I'm just playing out the orbit before I stand up.
Question, the second: Easy call when it comes back capped, correct?

Entity
04-29-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Easy call when it comes back capped, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's an easy call. However, I wouldn't raise here in a game where people are more likely to call with position on me for one more bet preflop. I think the raise would be ok if you were on the button/LP and the posters checked to you, though.

Rob