PDA

View Full Version : Intresting bad streak( no bad beats)

valenzuela
04-29-2005, 09:36 PM
On my last 7 tourneys Ive only been sixth or lower!! Has anyone had similar streaks?

DasLeben
04-29-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On my last 7 tourneys Ive only been sixth or lower!! Has anyone had similar streaks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, last night I had a set where I finished 6th and 7th on all four. Not a great night.

prepotency
04-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Ya I just had three sets of four going out 6th at least 6/7 times and didn't place in any SNGs

but mine were majority bad beats like crazy:
A/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Flop:
5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
I trap and I get all his chips in on the flop
Turn: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif

Villain: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Next Tourney i'm all in with A/images/graemlins/spade.gifK/images/graemlins/spade.gif I get villain all-in when he has AQo and he gets 2 Q on the flop.

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif party poker

Blarg
04-29-2005, 10:37 PM
That is kinda ugly. Not the 7 in a row losing, but placing poorly in that many in a row.

You do admit you like to gamble in the early hands, though.

johnnybeef
04-29-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

two sundays ago i placed no higher than 5th in 15 consecutive sngs. i ran into 8 sets with a premium pair, it was unreal.

Khern
05-01-2005, 01:27 AM
I once went out tenth three out of five times... (KK->AA, AK->AA, KK->AA) I think at least two of those were on the first hand.

-John