PDA

View Full Version : Did i miss something with eurobet...???

johnnybeef
04-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Ive been playing on my multi acct lately due to the fact that it is easier to import hhs into pt. Am i getting this right that eurobet stopped sending hhs altogether???

viennagreen
04-29-2005, 09:53 PM
i've been having this same difficulty with a new eurobet account... it sucks-- the rakeback is amazing, tournament summaries are a pain...

their tech people have told me that there isn't any way to get the summaries... though, it appears that if you log into your account from the main www.eurobet.com (http://www.eurobet.com) page, and check your messages, all the summaries are in there...

it's just a pain to manually go through and download 20-30 of them a day...

i'm continuing my email campaign, lobbying for summaries to be emailed, and holding off on playing there until it happens...

johnnybeef
04-29-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've been having this same difficulty with a new eurobet account... it sucks-- the rakeback is amazing, tournament summaries are a pain...

their tech people have told me that there isn't any way to get the summaries... though, it appears that if you log into your account from the main www.eurobet.com (http://www.eurobet.com) page, and check your messages, all the summaries are in there...

it's just a pain to manually go through and download 20-30 of them a day...

i'm continuing my email campaign, lobbying for summaries to be emailed, and holding off on playing there until it happens...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i knew that this was the case as i have imported ~1000 of them by this method, i had just read somewhere that they werent even sending them to the emessage system anymore and wanted either a confirmation or a denial of this.

Blarg
04-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah, they're all there.

I've got a few hundred of them there. I still can't make myself cut and paste them all in from the messages area. Ugh.

This problem is just getting worse very day LOL. I'm gonna have to knuckle down and do it. *sigh*

curtains
04-29-2005, 10:51 PM
I stopped receiving them, then I complained and got them for a few days, and now it's stopped again as of yesterday.

Blarg
04-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Bah, now I see that they stopped sending them for about a week for me, too. Ugh, that sucks.