PDA

View Full Version : Have to tell someone...

Crix
04-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Although I play mostly on Party skins, from time to time I can be found playing a hand or two at Full Tilt. I'm usually a $1-2NL or $2-4NL player for the most part, but I dabble at $5-10 from time to time.

Anyway, I see the one pro-player I admire the most playing at the $10-20NL table, John Juanda. He's got a stack of about $3300 playing a guy with about £650. I had to do it!!

Long story short, I sit down with $750 and left 5 hands later with about $1500. Folded the first hand in BB when raised with trash. Folded second hand with 72o. Folded the third on the button with 92o. Forth hand I get KT suited and call in BB. Flop comes K,T,4 rainbow. Button bets $50, Juanda folds, I raise $100 and button goes all-in. I call and button has QT....duh! Could have had trips I suppose, but he was playing like a knob up till then. Anyway, that's his $650 in my stack. Next hand I get K8 with K being a /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. The flop comes rags, but all diamonds. Juanda raises $100, I call hoping to catch the flush(stupid call but I'm on a roll here!). Turn brings another /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Juanda checks, I bet £200. Juanda folds and says 'nice hand'.

I may have looked like a hit and run artist, but I had to leave after that, I was just too excited.

fluff
04-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Those $ and £ mixed games over at Full Tilt confuse the hell out of me. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Crix
04-29-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm in England....give me a break.

Yobz
04-29-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in England....give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your avatar makes up for it, and everything else wrong you can do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

___SK___
04-29-2005, 10:23 PM
her titties must be sore after doing that all day!