PDA

View Full Version : Can players still sign up at PokerNow?

rafct
04-29-2005, 05:03 PM
I am not sure if they still allow it. Did I just miss their signup? And in case it still is possible to do, How do I get their signup bonus? I have not seen any code about it.
Thanks in advance.

rafct
04-29-2005, 07:03 PM
bump

Orpheus
04-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Go to the Pokernow website (http://www.pokernow.com)

THEY certainly think that they are accepting signups. They even advertise a signup bonus. There is no code, but sites often automatically give you the default signup bonus--if you don't use any signup code. After all, there would be no surer way of losing customers than gypping them for a typo as they walk in the door, before they even spent any money (rake). They'd withdraw their deposit and go somewhere else.

So yes, they are accepting signups and offering a bonus. Is there a better signup offer, which requires a code? I don't know. I do think it's likely that you won't do any *worse* unless you enter a bogus code from some shady affiliate that wants to collect affiliate fees and give you nothing. Even that may not matter: in the past, PokerNOW would been committed to pay the affiliate, regardless, so giving an unwary custiomer the default bonus *too* would cost them money. Since PokerNOW cancelled all affiliates, there is no reason not to give you their standard deal, even if you enter an invalid code. It's money they've already budgeted.

wdbaker
04-30-2005, 04:21 AM
I just did it a few hours ago. Go directly to the site, click on the 20% to $100 sign up bonus. It will ask you to download the software, do it and then sign up.

I believe I then did my deposit for $500 and there was a spot for a bonus code, ignore it and continue.

Once completed check your account balance and it should show $500 plus $100 bonus

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

ZcH39
04-30-2005, 06:44 AM
signup code: lucky (100% bonus on u first $100 deposit) play 10x bonus in raked hands.

I get nothing if u use code, so i just try help players with a code /images/graemlins/smile.gif