PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS of"QUADS ON 6th..."

SittingBull
04-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Even though my hand would have given away a boat by my CHECKING, I believed that my cinch hand was too strong to bet. Hence,I CHECKED. I know that this indeed looks very suspicious. In fact ,I put LE on K's(one PR). I also knew that by betting exposed trips,he would have FOLDED.
I needed to give him some opportunity to MAYBE improve to a boat if he had two prs.--Of course,this was a long shot. However,the pot was too small for me to play my strong hand aggressively.
Note that the BULL made an ERROR on 4th. /images/graemlins/confused.gif He put EL on a bigger Pr. Hence,since my Pr. on 4th was NOT concealed,there was,USUALLY,no implied odds. GENERALLY Only 2 outs on 4th for BULL. VERY SLIM /images/graemlins/confused.gif
***************6th***************
LE (X X) 5d Kc 2h Qs CHECKS
BULL: (4h Js) Jc 8d Jd Jh CHECKS
***************7th************
BULL (4h Js) Js 8d Jd Jh 8h BET RAISE CALL
LE (X X) 5d Kc 2h Qs X RAISE RAISE
*It's CAPPED ON 7th!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif
LE shows a set of K's..On 3rd,he started with K high,caught a pr of K's on 4th,and a 3rd K on river.
EL commented: "WOW! xxxxUNLUCKY! I'M OUT OF HERE!" /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Happypokering,
SittingBull

jon_1van
04-29-2005, 04:34 PM
If this guys is so terrible that he would cap on you without having a FH he definetly would have called a bet on 6th.