PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback at Gamesgrid

captain_swing
04-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Is rakeback available if you are a VFP and are working off a bonus?

I'm also looking to sign up w/ an affiliate so please PM me if interested. Sorry if this is inappropriate to the forum; the classifieds don't list Gamesgrid yet.

Rudbaeck
04-29-2005, 04:47 PM
There are no affiliates for GG. You do get 25% of the rake of people you refer though, which still doesn't allow for rakeback, as the payment isn't itemized.

Guess you'll have to live with the meagre ~80% you get back through VFP+bonus. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

StacysMom
04-29-2005, 04:52 PM
If this site treats its players this well, I for one am actually opposed to rake back. Normally I love it, but their VFP is sooo generous, I think we should let them keep anyprofit this make off of us so they can advertise and get more fish in there.

tripdad
04-29-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are no affiliates for GG. You do get 25% of the rake of people you refer though, which still doesn't allow for rakeback, as the payment isn't itemized.

Guess you'll have to live with the meagre ~80% you get back through VFP+bonus. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the 25% referral bonus for anyone referring another player is temporary. you will get the 25% for life, but they are not going to offer that program forever.

i don't know about the VFP program, but i would assume the same thing there.

they are trying to get sign-ups, and so far it is working.

cheers!

Bob L
04-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Whats VFP?As well if you only refer 1 person -wouldn't it then be easy to do a rakeback?

gila
04-30-2005, 12:02 AM
I would think you could figure out a rakeback deal if you only have one person under your. However, I cannot even figure out if/when this rake % gets paid. I have had a friend signed up for the last week who has played, at least, 40 table hours and I have not recieved any payment, or even any notification. I have recieved both bonus, and vfp, payments.

Has anyone been payed for players that have signed up using your nick? Does anyone know if they are supposed to pay this daily, weekly, monthly, etc?

Rudbaeck
04-30-2005, 05:31 AM
Monthly, as far as I understood it from chatting with em.

Rudbaeck
04-30-2005, 05:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whats VFP?As well if you only refer 1 person -wouldn't it then be easy to do a rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very Frequent Player, you get paid 3 big blinds per hour to play. So at 3/6 that's $9 per table and hour.

The 25% you get from someone signed up under you is after VFP payments, bonus and fees are deducted from his MGR. So it's a fart in space. (VFP+bonus is ~80% rakeback. So you get 25% of 20% of his rake.)

hhughes
04-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Im giving serious consideration to signing up at GG...Ive heard about the 1000% bonus up to $5000, and the VFP program sounds great....A couple of questions:

Are there a decent amount of players there yet? I tried to look it up at Pokerpulse, but they werent listed...
What's the WR to clear the bonus? (poker only)
Can you multi-table?

Any other info on GG would also be appreciated

Thanks

tripdad
04-30-2005, 01:35 PM
the selection of games seems to be growing daily, and i have never had a problem finding a game. they also have no limit to the number of tables you can play. wanna play 30 at once...no problem!

as for how easy it is to clear the bonus, one previous poster said it works out to +-80% rakeback with VFP. the bonus itselfd is not as easy as party skins to clear, but better than absolute, et al.

cheers! ***gamesgrid account name: tripdad1000 **** /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rudbaeck
04-30-2005, 03:23 PM
The bonus itself is ~20% rakeback, so it's damn slow clearing. But any serious grinder will be in the VFP as well, where the other ~60% comes in.

hhughes
04-30-2005, 03:24 PM
tripdad

thanks for the reply...also I think Ive played with you a number of times...u play micros to clear bonuses?

Plus you ever played at Caesars in Elizabeth?