PDA

View Full Version : is there an empire poker reload bonus?????????????????????

fireman664
04-29-2005, 12:32 PM
anyone got one I can still use in april?

Thanks

AncientPC
04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
F U

Smackdab
04-29-2005, 12:36 PM
If there were one there would be a very long thread regarding this. Please post this type of thread with a question mark or something so myself and others lia ke me don't get wood when seeing the subject only to once again find out it's just a waste of time to even view it.

Damn, reminds me of my senior prom when I took the class tease.

fireman664
04-29-2005, 12:48 PM
thanks for instructing me on the way to post it here....this is exactly why I avoid the zoo....you get a bunch of people that are just dicks responding. I remember years ago when 2+2 was the biggest influenze in my learning poker....now guys who have been registered for 2 weeks answer questions blatantly wrong, or are just asses.

It was my believe that Empire sent out reload bonuses EVERY month...since I was wrong I oppologize (and for not putting the ? mark in the title and wasting 20 seconds of your obviously busy schedules)

blow me

EdgyOne
04-29-2005, 01:01 PM

teamdonkey
04-29-2005, 01:02 PM
no need to be jerkoff, you made a post that will piss people off, and got yelled at. Now the edit with 15 question marks in the subject makes you look even more stupid. But since you regestered before me, i guess my opinion doesn't count... by the way the reload bonus is next thursday.

Thythe
04-29-2005, 01:03 PM
fireman, people here love reload bonuses. Seeing the title of "empire poker reload bonus" twice a day eventually gets on ones nerves. When there is a reload bonus, there will be a 50 page thread on the front page. cheers.

BruinEric
04-29-2005, 01:06 PM
The reason people are complaining is that it is easy for you to help yourself.

A search of this forum's posts for the last week with the word EMPIRE in the header takes a few seconds.

Also, believe it or not, Empire usually advertises reload bonuses on...(get this)...the Empire site. Log in to Empire, look at what pops up, and go to their news section.

The "when is the next XYZ bonus?" posts on this forum become ridiculous after a while. It is generally believed that a swift Skinner-style smacking to those who post such questions (for which answers are but a few mouse clicks away) is the best way to ward off future postings of a similar nature.

There are plenty of other forums at other sites in which you can participate. Best of luck to you.

Smackdab
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
now guys who have been registered for 2 weeks answer questions blatantly wrong, or are just asses.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHEM

I believe I used the word please. Would also point out that everything I posted was correct. Right down to taking the class tease to the senior prom.

As an aside I have been registered here for 3+ years now

CourtesyFlush
04-29-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thanks for instructing me on the way to post it here....this is exactly why I avoid the zoo....you get a bunch of people that are just dicks responding. I remember years ago when 2+2 was the biggest influenze in my learning poker....now guys who have been registered for 2 weeks answer questions blatantly wrong, or are just asses.

It was my believe that Empire sent out reload bonuses EVERY month...since I was wrong I oppologize (and for not putting the ? mark in the title and wasting 20 seconds of your obviously busy schedules)

blow me

[/ QUOTE ]

F

[/ QUOTE ]

nh.

SackUp
04-29-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is exactly why I avoid the zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

Please continue to avoid the Zoo.
Thanks!

TomBrooks
04-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks for using question marks in your subject. Check this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2242858&Forum= ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&Words=&Sear chpage=1&Limit=25&Main=2145074&Search=true&where=& Name=22801&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderva l=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2242858) for more information, and look for the bonus next Thursday.

SinCityGuy
04-29-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember years ago when 2+2 was the biggest influenze

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think the Hong Kong flu was bigger.

Losing all
04-29-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember years ago when 2+2 was the biggest influenze

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think the Hong Kong flu was bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice

reubenf
04-29-2005, 07:52 PM
THANK YOU for not titling this thread "Empire Poker Reload Bonus." Still, die.

Reef
04-29-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Still, die.

[/ QUOTE ]

there should be an auto - 1 month suspension for asking for about bonuses, making a post with a deceiving bonus title, etc...