PDA

View Full Version : Games Grid Questions: Comments

Timer
04-29-2005, 12:11 PM
I haven't signed-up yet, but I watched some games for a while last night and I have a couple of questions:

1. How do you access the lobby from a game? I didn't see any way to do it.
2. When you open an account are you automatically signed up for the VFP program? Does it walk you through it, or is there a seperate sign-up area for this promotion?
3. Is the bonus automatic when you open an account?
4. How do you get into a game? Do you have to have the game open and just grab a seat when they open up?

I don't know about anybody else, but I put up four games and watched them for a while last night, and after about a half an hour I was dizzy. The tables are round, and when they deal the cards it just becomes this whir of cards going around in a circle one after another. I got dizzy just watching it, and it gave me a bad headache. I brought up Party and loaded four games to make a comparison, and Party's dealing procedure is barely noticable.

Like I said, it might be just me, but it really made me woozy.

hogua
04-29-2005, 12:16 PM
1) I did it from teh lobby window
2) No, you have to sign up for the VFP program via a seperate process. It is pretty easy.
3) Yes, the bonus is automatic
4) Wait of a seat to open a grab it. There are no waiting lists at this site (yet)

It took me a little time to get used to the tables too, but after a short time it was no trouble at all