PDA

View Full Version : Directions from the city to the airport (NY)

jackdaniels
04-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Is there any way to get to LaGuardia from Manhattan? Aside from taking a cab that is. If you know a good way to do this (on a Sunday), please post. If you don't know a way to do this, what do you think a cab would run me for this trip? (please post response in US currency, all replies in Dinars, Shekels, Rubels or Liras WILL be ignored).

Pocket Trips
04-29-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to get to LaGuardia from Manhattan? Aside from taking a cab that is. If you know a good way to do this (on a Sunday), please post. If you don't know a way to do this, what do you think a cab would run me for this trip? (please post response in US currency, all replies in Dinars, Shekels, Rubels or Liras WILL be ignored).

[/ QUOTE ] nyc bus and subway info (http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/)

xadrez
04-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Take the M90 bus. It leaves from 106th Street and Broadway every 10 minutes or so during rush hour and regularly enough the rest of the time to just show up and catch it. Its final destination is Laguardia Airport.

If you are unfamiliar with the subways, take the 1 or 9 trains to 103rd and BWay and walk up 3 blocks. The bus stop is on the Northeast corner of 106th right in front of a Duane Reede pharmacy.

Dont get on the 116 Crosstown by accident across the street. Dont get on the Broadway local (M104?). This is the M90's first stop so youll see it pull out from across the street and swing over to the bustop empty...

jackdaniels
04-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Thank you both for the good directions - you may have saved me $50!