PDA

View Full Version : How often can you change screen name on Eurobet?

Freudian
04-29-2005, 07:36 AM
Before they get annoyed with you?

I just changed after two weeks of my old one and don't want to trigger any wrath.

Baulucky
04-29-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Before they get annoyed with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the customer. Always remember that in your life, and enforce your rights. If someone gets annoyed, complain to his supervisor, get him fired, attack his family, kill his friends, destroy his home, nuke his country...

OK. I got a bit carried away...

Freudian
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If someone gets annoyed, complain to his supervisor, get him fired, attack his family, kill his friends, destroy his home, nuke his country...

[/ QUOTE ]

India has nukes. I don't. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

ZimbuTheMonkey
04-29-2005, 09:22 AM
Isn't the Eurobet staff European?

Freudian
04-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Who knows. I've communicated with enough indians called Mike and Jeffrey that I came to the conclusion that support staff have artist names.

HollywoodDB
04-29-2005, 10:40 AM
How the hell do you change it?!?. I go to "my account" pull down the menu, select chnge screen name. I change my screen name and hit proceed. It then gives me an error message and says I must LOGOUT to change my screen name. If I LOGOUT all the windows close. If I LOGOUT 1st I can't access my account. WTF?

Freudian
04-29-2005, 10:49 AM
I think I had to change my browser settings to allow the site www.cepoker.com (http://www.cepoker.com) to screw around. After that a popup window came and I could change my screen name. You do it from the client. In the lobby my account->change screen name. Then a popup opens up.

I like it, it's a big finger to all dataminers.