PDA

View Full Version : So I played with Curtainz in 3 SNG's tonight

Bigwig
04-29-2005, 03:28 AM
He's slumming in the $50s to perfect his 8 tabling stuff.

In one of them we're six handed with the blinds at 100/200. I'm first to act with AA. My stack is about 1190, I think.

I limp.

Curtainz types, "LOL."

Hehehehe.

TheUsher
04-29-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

In one of them we're six handed with the blinds at 100/200. I'm first to act with AA. My stack is about 1190, I think.

I limp.

Curtainz types, "LOL."

Hehehehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said hey to you earlier and you were like "me?". I almost sat with him earlier but I like not having to make too many tough decisions playing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I may be sitting with him now though since I don't know his other nick. Seems like I'm sitting with some random dude at 4 tables right now.

johnnybeef
04-29-2005, 03:31 AM
what did you expect captain obvious?

Bigwig
04-29-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I limp.

Curtainz types, "LOL."

Hehehehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said hey to you earlier and you were like "me?". I almost sat with him earlier but I like not having to make too many tough decisions playing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I may be sitting with him now though since I don't know his other nick. Seems like I'm sitting with some random dude at 4 tables right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I remember that. I figured you were talking to me, after a quick check showed no 'bigs' at the table.

Bigwig
04-29-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure there are too many places in the world where people automatically know I'd have AA there.

Hell, the SB didn't know. We got all in post flop with his middle pair J kicker. He caught runner-runner for straight, but if it was THAT obvious, he would've folded to my all-in after checking the flop.

I'll take 4-1. That spot was perfect for that play.

Of course, Curtainz knew, heh. But to 75% of the players there, I'm just anotha sucka!

johnnybeef
04-29-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure there are too many places in the world where people automatically know I'd have AA there.

Hell, the SB didn't know. We got all in post flop with his middle pair J kicker. He caught runner-runner for straight, but if it was THAT obvious, he would've folded to my all-in after checking the flop.

Of course, Curtainz knew, heh. But to 75% of the players there, I'm just anotha sucka!

[/ QUOTE ]

you gotta love it...although, if you hadnt been pushing most hands i could understand.

curtains
04-29-2005, 03:58 AM
Sorry about the "lol", just couldn't help myself. I actually noticed you limping again with like 1100 chips and blinds at 50-100 from UTG. I don't limp any hands there, so wasn't really sure what to make of it.

btw - I wouldn't have done it if I thought it would have any affect on anyone's play, but the chance that someone felt my lol meant what it meant was extremely small. I can never bring myself to limp with AA in those spots, I feel like I get enough action when I don't limp.

DonButtons
04-29-2005, 04:07 AM
limping sucks

Bigwig
04-29-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you gotta love it...although, if you hadnt been pushing most hands i could understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't. Also, I wasn't getting action on my good hands. The table was pretty tight. I had a stack size that needed to double up, but was large enough that I think a limp might go unnoticed by those who don't know me. So, I was trying to induce a push. If not, I hoped for a flop where someone got a piece, and wouldn't be able to fold. In the end, I got exactly what I wanted, and got sucked out on. It happens.

Bigwig
04-29-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry about the "lol", just couldn't help myself. I actually noticed you limping again with like 1100 chips and blinds at 50-100 from UTG. I don't limp any hands there, so wasn't really sure what to make of it.

btw - I wouldn't have done it if I thought it would have any affect on anyone's play, but the chance that someone felt my lol meant what it meant was extremely small. I can never bring myself to limp with AA in those spots, I feel like I get enough action when I don't limp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was a different table. I had my reasons for doing that too, although it wasn't AA. I generally don't limp UTG with that stack size in that situation either.

raptor517
04-29-2005, 09:13 AM
what does 'limping' mean? holla

TheUsher
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what does 'limping' mean? holla

[/ QUOTE ]

It's what your girl always tells you to stop doing when she wants to get it on. Sound familiar now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptor517
04-29-2005, 09:29 AM
ooooo. well, i cant help that sometimes. i get nervous. holla

TheUsher
04-29-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should put a bag on her head the next time with a picture of 2 red aces. Maybe that'll help?

raptor517
04-29-2005, 09:33 AM
nah, that would juz scare me and she would tell me to stop limping with the nuts. holla

TheUsher
04-29-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nah, that would juz scare me and she would tell me to stop limping with the nuts. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would it scare you? Cuz when you take the bag off you'd find out it was really a dude that sucked out on you? Just your luck right...

raptor517
04-29-2005, 09:40 AM
yes usher, i KNOW you dream that guy with the bag on his head was you.. /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

TheUsher
04-29-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yes usher, i KNOW you dream that guy with the bag on his head was you.. /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA. Ok ok you could win this one since this could last forever. NOTHING MORE TO SEE HERE FOLKS, just a couple of buddies messing with each other. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bigwig
04-29-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just have sex while 8 tabling. You'll perform fine.