PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom auto-switch resolution? Annoying!

fire_fly
04-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Hi, I just put some money into pokerroom.com and I have found this one thing very annoying.

I put my monitor in 1600-1200 to play 4 at a time, but EVERY TIME I open a new table, it defaults the monitor back to 1024-whatever. REALLY annoying. Anyone have this problem also? Anyone know what to do about it? Thanks.

krishanleong
04-29-2005, 10:59 AM
This only happens when you start the main pokerroom client at one resolution and then change it. Whenever you open a table the resolution that you had when you started pokerroom will come back.

Just change your resolution before opening pokerroom.

Krishan

theredpill5
04-29-2005, 07:39 PM
NOpe. Doesn't matter. It does it to me , too. It doesn't matter what resolution you start it at, it still does it. I e-mailed Pokerroom and they e-mailed some bullshit like we programmed our game to run at 1024 x 768 so deal with it. It pisses me off, too. You are the first one that I've heard of that also had a problem with this , too.

theredpill5
04-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Fire fly, you should e-mail them about it. They seem to think that it is no big deal but it drove me nuts. I was playing 2 and 3 tables so you can imagine how annoying it was. If enough people e-mail them about it, maybe they'll fix it.

fire_fly
05-04-2005, 12:45 AM
You know, it's weird, it annoyed the HELL out of me until I just said screw it and too all my money out. Then the other day I was cruising around, looking for juicy games, and happened to check out pokerroom. Saw a few games I wanted to play in. Said what the hell, and tried again.

The problem didn't happen any more. Go figure. You know what, I just remembered that the last time I logged on, an update was dled. It was just last night. So I guess they fixed it.