PDA

View Full Version : John Bond's Defense of Roy Cooke!

Vincent Lepore
04-28-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
RC made it pretty clear he wasn't going to engage in exchanges, flames or fingerpointing on this. Also you know he doesn't post on 2+2 and probably won't unless and until the time you two settle your differences. He doesn't even lurk here. Knowing that, your call for his response here appears to me a tad disingenuous. You’ll have to settle for me until the far-off day you two sit down and acknowledge that each of you bear some responsibility for the present state of your relationship, and move forward.

You quote the essence of this part ( not the most important part -- the future not the past is the most important par) of the post :" I know that some of his accusations are true, I believe some of his other accusations are true, and many of his accusations I have no personal knowledge of. It s likely that in some cases he s incorrect."

[/ QUOTE ]

John bond claims to talk to Roy three times a week. He cites the fact that Roy doesn't post on 2 + 2 as the reason why Roy doesn't address the issue of Georgiev's accusations. Bull! If you talk to Roy 3 times a week, tell him what people up here, including Mason Malmuth are saying about his comments. Ask him to post his facts on rgp, where he admittedly lurks. I (we) want facts not your opinion or his opinion. He's calling some of the best known Poker Players in the world CHEATS! What doesn't John Bond understand about "Prove It!"

P.S. John - I could care less if you EVER reply to anything I post as you have indicated. I just hope you have the decency and respect to not treat folks up here as the dummies you believe they are. Give them the truth. Make Cooke accountable. And remember it's better to have half a wit as you ascribe to me than no wit as is true of you.

Vince

JohnBond
04-29-2005, 12:18 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2271075&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1

whiskeytown
04-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Nice to have you here John, but you need to learn the basics.

First off - when dealing with both Vince Lepore and Vincent Lepore - you need to learn how to ignore users -

Click on their names in the upper left hand corner, and then you'll see a list of options at the bottom. Click on "ignore this user" and you'll be good to go - not even worth the space.

I find this helps immensely with my 2+2 experience - and thanks for your contribution to the forums and to Roy's comments.

RB

-Skeme-
04-29-2005, 12:37 AM
hahah

Vincent Lepore
04-29-2005, 12:43 AM
Hey Whiskey, thanks for helping John with the ignore button. I hope all of those that think like you follow suit. Have a nice life. Hey what drew you to this thread when you knew I posted it. Aren't you ignoring me. Don't bother answering. I am ignoring you.

Vince

JohnBond
04-29-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice to have you here John, but you need to learn the basics.

First off - when dealing with both Vince Lepore and Vincent Lepore - you need to learn how to ignore users -

Click on their names in the upper left hand corner, and then you'll see a list of options at the bottom. Click on "ignore this user" and you'll be good to go - not even worth the space.

I find this helps immensely with my 2+2 experience - and thanks for your contribution to the forums and to Roy's comments.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

RB --

TY for the warm welcome and the excellent advice. Done! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Best,

jb

Vincent Lepore
04-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Do you mean that I've seen the last of:

[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2271075&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh..boohoo! It is good advice John, to ignore me. That way you and your friend don't have to face the truth. good move! But i'm gonna read your stuff. Cause it's so funny!

Vince

MrFeelNothin
04-29-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Whiskey, thanks for helping John with the ignore button. I hope all of those that think like you follow suit. Have a nice life. Hey what drew you to this thread when you knew I posted it. Aren't you ignoring me. Don't bother answering. I am ignoring you.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you aren't.

Vincent Lepore
04-29-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh but I am. I just wasn't. I thought that was obvious. Obviously not to you. Feel free to join him and ignore me. I promise not to cry.

Vince

whiskeytown
04-29-2005, 03:09 AM
and by quoting him, I have now lost 10 seconds of my time reading your part of the thread that wasted my time.

You owe me 1/10th of one penny rounded up to the nearest dollar for my time /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's important when reading in flat mode - with the collapsed mode, it's a lot less important.

RB

MrFeelNothin
04-29-2005, 05:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh but I am. I just wasn't. I thought that was obvious. Obviously not to you. Feel free to join him and ignore me. I promise not to cry.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I did it again. I played with your heart, got lost in the game...

Vincent Lepore
04-29-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hobbies pokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpoker pokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpoker pokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpoker

[/ QUOTE ]

Son, you need to get a life!

Vince

Boltsfan1992
04-29-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I did it again. I played with your heart, got lost in the game...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I got that song stuck in my head.

Cold...real cold... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PB

gcoutu
04-29-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you mean that I've seen the last of:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh..boohoo! It is good advice John, to ignore me. That way you and your friend don't have to face the truth. good move! But i'm gonna read your stuff. Cause it's so funny!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a post a while back stating that 14 year olds should be banned...it appears that Vince has now turned 15 and renamed himself Vincent. May we ban 15 years olds now too?

Vincent Lepore
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I made a post a while back

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that hard to believe but someone else also made a post a while back that went something likt this: the best way to handle those whose posts you "don't like" is to not reply to them. In other words for those not smart enough to understand that, like yourself, use the ignore button, like I do for...you!

Vince

razor
04-29-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hobbies
pokerpokerpokerpokerpokerpoker [text removed to not make the problem worse] pokerpokerpokerpokerpoker

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone messed up, don't know who. But please don't do this again. This thread is hard to read for those with resolution 1200x1024 and below.

for those posting links....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/razor27/InstantURLCode.jpg

Thanks..

hmmmmm
04-30-2005, 06:47 PM
[/ QUOTE ] That way you and your friend don't have to face the truth. good move! But i'm gonna read your stuff. Cause it's so funny!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You just keep on in your own little world.

Vincent Lepore
05-01-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You just keep on in your own little world.

[/ QUOTE ]

My little world is one in which "proof" is the method of determining "truth." If that's living with my head in the sand. Oh, well...

Vince

MrFeelNothin
05-01-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I made a post a while back

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that hard to believe but someone else also made a post a while back that went something likt this: the best way to handle those whose posts you "don't like" is to not reply to them. In other words for those not smart enough to understand that, like yourself, use the ignore button, like I do for...you!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be great if every 2+2er got on Vince(nt)'s ignore list. Sigh.........

Vincent Lepore
05-02-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't it be great if every 2+2er got on Vince(nt)'s ignore list. Sigh.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it would be great for those like you. So, I am doing you the favor of not having to ignore me. I am ignoring you. Isn't it great how these things work out.

Vince

MrFeelNothin
05-02-2005, 06:33 AM
As my hero Homer J would say, WOOHOOOO!!!!!!