PDA

View Full Version : I am the friggen genuis here... Daryn is a plagarist!

Uglyowl
04-28-2005, 11:14 PM
I am beginning to question Daryn's brilliance here. Alot of the comments made by him appear to be recycled material.

Uglyowl: 04/16/05 7:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These always turn into a "LETS SEE HOW OBSCURE I CAN GET, I AM COOL" threads...

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2170723&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1

Daryn: 04/28/05 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
these threads always degererate into a contest of who can name the most obscure bands that suck and nobody has ever heard of.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2265113&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1

DBowling
04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
no.

ThaSaltCracka
04-28-2005, 11:16 PM
I am pretty sure Daryn has said that before, like a year ago maybe.

Eihli
04-28-2005, 11:17 PM
i don't understand what you are saying.

daryn
04-28-2005, 11:20 PM
yeah.. i must have copied you. that is the only explanation.

somehow i didn't think anyone would notice even though it was only about 2 weeks later and in the same forum.

for what it's worth i didn't read the other thread.

Matty
04-28-2005, 11:22 PM
He's also been calling people gay, and I was doing that way back in high school.

Uglyowl
04-28-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's also been calling people gay, and I was doing that way back in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Told you, I am glad people are catching on /images/graemlins/grin.gif The evidence is mounting.

Dynasty
You can't be a genius. You don't kow how to use the URL function.

daryn
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i don't do that. maybe i have before but i doubt it. if someone wants to dig it up go ahead.

Non_Comformist
04-28-2005, 11:28 PM
weak.

not knowing how to post a link properly, even weaker.

Matty
04-28-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i don't do that. maybe i have before but i doubt it. if someone wants to dig it up go ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]There are so many posters on the different forums around here that my mind is grouping them. You're grouped with jakethebake and Dynasty. Don't ask me why, but quit posting that damned tinky winky picture.

daryn
04-28-2005, 11:32 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]There are so many posters on the different forums around here that my mind is grouping them. You're grouped with jakethebake and Dynasty. Don't ask me why, but quit posting that damned tinky winky picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?

jake the bake? this makes me sick.

also dynasty seems like an alright guy but his pic posting lately has been horrible.. and he keeps it up.