PDA

View Full Version : Does ProPoker Pay Out?

11-16-2002, 05:59 AM
Ok ive just now read about Propoker using bots, but ive played there for about 2 weeks now and have had no problem beating the games(4-8 and 3-6). I've put in almost 80 hours and i really dont want to stop putting in the hours because of the "paid to play bonus",but i havent cashed anything out yet. Im a bit concerned about them using bots,but im more concerned with getting paid in full. Aside from the bot question, HAS ANYONE EVER HAD ANY PROBLEM GETTING PAID FROM THE SITE? Anyone that has done business with them, please respond, i will appreciate it greatly! thx alot

crazy canuck
11-16-2002, 07:25 AM
I got paid no problem, and it was relatively fast. Good luck.

GrannyMae
11-16-2002, 04:33 PM
if you are doing well, and you have logged over 80 hours, then your BR must have grown quite nicely. why don't you test the cashout speed yourself? do a $100 cashout, then let US know how well it works. seems like the best solution. other than Canuck, i don't know many 2+2ers that have been fortunate enough to cashout from 'botworld', so you may be asking the wrong crowd.
(unless the question was not really a question, just a shill job)

jek187
11-16-2002, 05:44 PM
I cashed out twice for small amounts from Pro Poker. Prompt (1 day) payment to PayPal both times.