PDA

View Full Version : Limp Re Raising with KTs

imported_stealthcow
04-28-2005, 09:07 PM
1st orbit at the table, so of course- no reads.

the button only has $2 behind after raising.

should i open raise with 2 posters or ist he limp re raising pimp ?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. MP2 posts a blind of $3. CO posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 (poster) checks, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP2 folds, CO folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (13 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

stealthcow-

Entity
04-28-2005, 09:15 PM
I would've openraised here, but I honestly don't hate the LRR.

The flop bet is interesting. Checking the turn behind?

Rob

imported_stealthcow
04-28-2005, 09:20 PM
yea, even though it was a T. heres the rest of the hand (at first i didn't want to show it, as the preflop is what i cared about) but here:

Turn: (8 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (8 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB

Entity
04-28-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yea, even though it was a T. heres the rest of the hand (at first i didn't want to show it, as the preflop is what i cared about) but here:

Turn: (8 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (8 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

I would bet the turn. You're unlikely to get checkraised by any hands you've got odds to call against, but the presence of JT and two /images/graemlins/spade.gifs means there are enough potential draws out there that you should be betting.

Rob

imported_stealthcow
04-28-2005, 09:31 PM
yea i know.

it was a reaction because on teh flop i bet being so sure that i was going to check behind that i did despite the 2nd best turn card i could've asked for.

but then you asked for it, so i had to show it :/

stealthcow-

DrGutshot
04-28-2005, 09:43 PM
bet the turn no matter what falls, you have a chance to fold ace high.

Depending on read and what falls, call the c/r or fold to it.

-DrG