PDA

View Full Version : What to do??

GutPunch
04-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Hero (t1155)
BB (t3525)
UTG (t180)
MP (t1090)
Button (t2050)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t400</font>, Hero???

Ive battled back from a lage suckout to get where I am, and Ive also only shown down premium hands. I havent stolen too much either.
This guy is a poor player. He has min raised my BB a few times, and folded to a reraise. He has been limping trash a lot. And he just doubled up with KJo vs someones ATs. I know he has trash right now, however, im sure im at best in a coin flip. Im not really worried about the BB, as he is very Tight/passive, and unless he has a monster, I don't seem him getting involved.

Do I push?? I know I have lots of FE, but what should my play be?

luckyplayer
04-28-2005, 10:59 PM
"I know he has trash right now."
"I'm not worried about the big blind playing."
"I have a lot of fold equity."

Sounds like a push to me?

valenzuela
04-28-2005, 11:03 PM
plz tell me u didnt attempt a haiku, plz

luckyplayer
04-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Ha Ha.

No, I didn't even think about that.
I'm doing enough just to try to post more regularly. I'd have to push to a whole new level before I start dropping Haikus.

ripped
04-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Fold. You dont want to get in to an at best coin flip with a decent stack. I think you can pick your spot alittle better than this and you can be the first in and pushing. If you know this guy sucks you are probably going to get called and you dont want that at this point.

luckyplayer
04-28-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you know this guy sucks you are probably going to get called and you dont want that at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then he really has no FE, then, does he?