PDA

View Full Version : My return as moderator

Mat Sklansky
11-15-2002, 08:59 PM
I am resuming my moderating duties. For the last month I have been caring for my grandparents and as a consequence, relocated. If there are any questions you can email me privately through the site or at mattysklansky@twoplustwo.com

Mat

jamesburke
11-15-2002, 09:05 PM
welcome back Mat
Ken

MS Sunshine
11-15-2002, 09:07 PM
Nice to have you back, Mat. Things have been quite here.

MS Sunshine

lorinda
11-15-2002, 09:35 PM
Okay everyone, back in your seats... shhhhh!!

GrannyMae
11-15-2002, 10:44 PM
i was hoping to be named moderator here as well. i know mason trusts my judgement and is in awe of my poker savvy.

*sigh*

Tommy R
11-15-2002, 11:09 PM
Granny you can be the unofficial moderator. You pretty much play that role currently /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

GrannyMae
11-15-2002, 11:40 PM
Granny you can be the unofficial moderator. You pretty much play that role currently

nahhh, it's no where near as fun to do it unofficialy. since i started moderating at pokerclub.be i realize how cool it is to have all those extra buttons that allow deletion, editing, announcing and other secret buttons that i won't tell you guys about.

anyway, mat is a great guy and we ALL welcome him back.

he has to do some catching up at rgp tho. coleman must have said 100 times how "matty told me i was not breaking any rules", and that the only reason he was barred here was because mason CAVED to all the nacs.

like MM would cave to anyone, much less the goons from the IG forum. rofl