PDA

View Full Version : always wondered who makes the $ in this situation...

Rojosox
04-28-2005, 01:20 PM
4 players left... 3rd and 4th both have 550 in chips, both are all-in and called by the chip leader. Both 3rd/4th have a copy hand and lose to chip leader. Who gets ITM?

Jared

Voltron87
04-28-2005, 01:22 PM
PartyPoker explodes and the country of Gibraltar gets placed under martial law. The big execs at PP are just sitting there with their fingers crossed hoping it never happens.

Misfire
04-28-2005, 02:05 PM
If i had to guess I'd say they either split it, or the money goes to whoever was closest clockwise from the button like whey they split a pot with an odd chip. Don't really know.

BradleyT
04-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Knowing them, ties go to the house so Party keeps it.

Apathy
04-28-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4 players left... 3rd and 4th both have 550 in chips, both are all-in and called by the chip leader. Both 3rd/4th have a copy hand and lose to chip leader. Who gets ITM?

Jared

[/ QUOTE ]

I have won games before when it was 3 handed by eliminating both opponents on the same hand and once, I think it was in a 109, I was pretty sure they had identical stacks to start the hand. (they did not have the same hand though). Unfortunatly I'm just rambling because I don't really remember which guy finished second or even what the hands were. If noobody knows I'm gonna email empire and ask.

Shanemex
04-28-2005, 02:27 PM
If 3rd and 4th have the same amount of chips and go out on the same hand then they split 3rd place prize. It doesn't matter what their hands were. I've only seen it happen once.