PDA

View Full Version : Brunsons room Need Help.

ibstudly1
04-28-2005, 01:03 PM
I had finally had it with the system lock up at brunsons room. so last night after a lengthy conversation with the "Live Support" I told them i had lost about 20-25 dollars due to their system lock ups. i told them if they did not compensate me somehow for this i would take my business else where. they did not care. my questions are:

1. how long will it take to get my money back onto netteller
2. are there any sites with the same look to them also i like alot of low buy in MTT.

Beavis68
04-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I have never had any problems with lock-ups on Doylesroom, but PS has a lot of low buy-in tourneys (1-5 dollars).

TrailofTears
04-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Cross-post this in the Internet Gambling Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=inet) . Those guys will give much better help to this inquiry, while also calling you some variety of names that you hope your mother never hears. Ignore the insults and take the advice/answers.

-Trail

ibstudly1
04-28-2005, 01:22 PM
i do all the time with system disconnects. since i am on dial up i am the last to reconnect and the hand is over. and there goes all i have bet to that point. i did not have this problem with other sites. i really did like the .5-.10 games on there but i cant handle the disconnects.

ibstudly1
04-28-2005, 01:24 PM
i tried nobody helped.

Zeatrix
04-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Pacificpoker has a lot of MTT with low buy ins. Best of all, the average player is extremely weak...

DavidC
04-28-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never had any problems with lock-ups on Doylesroom, but PS has a lot of low buy-in tourneys (1-5 dollars).

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto pacific (for SNGs that is)