PDA

View Full Version : Party skin rakeback question

multifast1
04-28-2005, 12:42 PM
This is OT but since I'm primarily a STT player, I'll post here...

I've had a Party account for over a year with no rakeback. Can I simply sign up with an affiliate on another Party skin like Empire or EuroBet with all the same player info without risk of having my account(s) shutdown?? Also, can I use the same Neteller account for all my Party skin accounts?

If not, any other options? Thanks!

tech
04-28-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I simply sign up with an affiliate on another Party skin like Empire or EuroBet with all the same player info without risk of having my account(s) shutdown?? Also, can I use the same Neteller account for all my Party skin accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the FAQ in the Zoo for a detailed answer to this.

Rojosox
04-28-2005, 01:14 PM
what is the zoo?

multifast1
04-28-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what is the zoo?

[/ QUOTE ]
My thoughts exactly.

prunch
04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
its where the sheep go baa! and the cows go mooo!Wait now that I think about it for a second there are no sheep or cows in the zoo, this thread MAKES NO SENSE!

MSUcougar
04-28-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is the zoo?

[/ QUOTE ]
My thoughts exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Zoo is the Internet Gambling forum...

And to answer the original question, you are allowed to sign up a new account with party skins (Empire, etc) even with an active Party account. They don't encourage it, but it's allowed. The only restriction is that you have to use a different computer to sign up that does not have Party installed. Once you've created an account on this separate computer, you can install Empire on your regular computer and sign in and deposit funds normally. I just signed up for a rakeback account on Empire and I play Empire and Party concurrently on the same computer with no problems...

EDIT: I used all the same personal info, except a different email address and different username...

multifast1
04-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Thank you! On all accounts! Answers my question perfectly.

Degen
04-28-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
without risk of having my account(s) shutdown

[/ QUOTE ]

They will not shut your account down.

Use your real info, same email, same bank, everything.

I just did it w/ Empire and they used my Party account as credibility to process my first deposit and to give me a fatty weekly transfer limiit.

Andre