PDA

View Full Version : Party WSOP $36+3 STT question

el Jefe
04-28-2005, 10:55 AM
I won a $9+1 sub-qualifier last night and will probably play in the $36+3 tonight. The rules for the $36+3 state:

Players who have qualified will be automatically registered for the next WSOP Satellite.

say I win the $36+3 single-table but I don't want to play the satellite tonight. I assume that I can unregister myself and sign up for the satellite of my choice. Does anyone know this for sure? Or should I just wait and play the $36+3 on the day I know I'll be ready to play the satellite?

thanks.

-Jeff

Shanemex
04-28-2005, 11:11 AM
I assume so because that's how it works for all the other satellites they run. If you unregister you will get a freeroll in your account that you can use whenever you want.

LotsOfOuts69
04-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Be careful, last year i did that, then I unregistered, only to find out later that i was re-resgistered somehow and had been blinded off, $328 bucks down the crapper. I don't trust party with anything, if you can wait till the day you want to play, then wait. If not, try it out at let me know what happens.

--LoO

el Jefe
04-28-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Be careful, last year i did that, then I unregistered, only to find out later that i was re-resgistered somehow and had been blinded off, $328 bucks down the crapper. I don't trust party with anything, if you can wait till the day you want to play, then wait. If not, try it out at let me know what happens.

--LoO

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks LoO,

I think I'll just wait until I'm ready to play the satellite unless I hear from someone that has successfully unregistered. This was the first time I remember seeing a qualifier that says it will automatically register you for something. Most of the others, like the Super Weekday qualifiers specifically state you have to register yourself for the tourney of your choice.

-Jeff

Sluke
04-28-2005, 12:11 PM
I've successfully unregistered and still have the freeroll. I've had it for about 3 weeks.....damn 12:15 start time.

wh1t3bread
04-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I like your Avatar.

Benal
04-28-2005, 03:01 PM
You can unregister.. you'll get a freeroll to play whenever you want. I've done this plenty.