PDA

View Full Version : Party fish chat hilarity (low content)

juanez
04-28-2005, 08:13 AM
This made me laugh my asss off. Villain is a total LAG fool playing almost every hand to the river, many times with nothing at all. I gave this guy no credit for anything at all. He truly was a maniac. AND, he was trying to be a table coach as well....hilarious.

(FWIW, my play of the hand is not important here....yeah, maybe I shoulda re-raised the turn, but whatever. Maniacs catch hands too, or they wouldn't play...)

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

Results:
Hero has Kh Ac (one pair, eights).
BB has 9h 6c (one pair, eights).
Outcome: Hero wins 9.25 BB.

This guy then berates me for a few MINUTES.
He actually wrote "You had nothing you fish!!"
To which I simply replied "And you had...?"

This douche was broke and left within an hour, after reloading once.

The chat on Party has really become hilarious. It used to annoy me, but now I find it rather funny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

uw_madtown
04-28-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get into pissing matches with the fish.

Otherwise, nice hand. Putting in any more bets would be over the top though.

TStoneMBD
04-28-2005, 11:22 AM
this guy made a perfectly good bluff attempt against your no pair hand, and you made a terrible call down. you got outplayed dude.

ckessel
04-28-2005, 11:47 AM
More balls than I. I would have folded the turn raise.

Bobby Cannoli
04-28-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this guy made a perfectly good bluff attempt against your no pair hand, and you made a terrible call down. you got outplayed dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

SmileyEH
04-28-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-SmileyEH

spoohunter
04-28-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
More balls than I. I would have folded the turn raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Villain is a total LAG fool playing almost every hand to the river, many times with nothing at all.

mtdoak
04-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Do yourself a favor and turn chat off completly. What do you want to say to them 'You have no idea how powerful i am?' or "I READ BOOKS!!"

avisco01
04-28-2005, 03:54 PM
All I can say is great read, I'm not sure I could call after being checkraised on the turn. Apparently this guy must have been showing down some dogs, even the worst players won't checkraise without at least two pairs, from my experience.

juanez
04-29-2005, 07:46 AM
No offense man, but did you miss the part about this guy being a LAG maniac going to the river almost every hand, many times with nothing at all? This was a pretty standard play for this guy and I didn't feel threatened in the least. He check raised repeatedly with nothing at all several times.

I got outplayed? Not IMHO. I feel I made a pretty good read on this jerk off and took his $$. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe this was one of those "you had to see it to know what I mean" things.

Besides, his chat was the point of the post. MY no pair hand? LOL. He shouldn't have been in the hand to begin with with my PF raise, no?

juanez
04-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Do yourself a favor and turn chat off completly. What do you want to say to them 'You have no idea how powerful i am?' or "I READ BOOKS!!"

I understand your point. I had chat turned off for months. These days, players who berate really just make me laugh. And no, I do not get into pissing matches with them. My "And you had?" comment was all I wrote to this fish.

He went off for minutes...it was funny as hell to me.

Chris Dow
04-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Broken sarcasm detectors are the number 1 cause of making yourself look like a dick.

juanez
04-29-2005, 07:56 AM
Broken sarcasm detectors are the number 1 cause of making yourself look like a dick.

Forgive my ignorance...WTF are you talking about?

GetThere1Time
04-29-2005, 08:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Broken sarcasm detectors are the number 1 cause of making yourself look like a dick. [ QUOTE ]
Forgive my ignorance...WTF are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that sarcasm in response to the broken sarcasm detector comment? That sentence is way ahead/way behind.

juanez
04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jason_t
04-29-2005, 08:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No offense man, but did you miss the part about this guy being a LAG maniac going to the river almost every hand, many times with nothing at all? This was a pretty standard play for this guy and I didn't feel threatened in the least. He check raised repeatedly with nothing at all several times.

I got outplayed? Not IMHO. I feel I made a pretty good read on this jerk off and took his $$. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe this was one of those "you had to see it to know what I mean" things.

Besides, his chat was the point of the post. MY no pair hand? LOL. He shouldn't have been in the hand to begin with with my PF raise, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

CinnamonWind?

jason_t
04-29-2005, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This made me laugh my asss off. Villain is a total LAG fool playing almost every hand to the river, many times with nothing at all. I gave this guy no credit for anything at all. He truly was a maniac. AND, he was trying to be a table coach as well....hilarious.

(FWIW, my play of the hand is not important here....yeah, maybe I shoulda re-raised the turn, but whatever. Maniacs catch hands too, or they wouldn't play...)

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

Results:
Hero has Kh Ac (one pair, eights).
BB has 9h 6c (one pair, eights).
Outcome: Hero wins 9.25 BB.

This douche was broke and left within an hour, after reloading once.

The chat on Party has really become hilarious. It used to annoy me, but now I find it rather funny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you had to be there.