PDA

View Full Version : rakeback advice

marching_on_together
04-28-2005, 05:57 AM
I've made a seperate thread as i want some specific advice.

Like most i signed up at party skins unaware of rakeback deals, i figure it's now about time i sorted this out. From what i can gather these are still up and running for some of the skins for the time being.

I have a party and empire account so would be looking at setting up a rakeback deal at another party skin. My question do people feel it's worth at the present time setting up such a deal or would it be better to wait and see when the dust settles?
If you recommend signing up by what route would you suggest. Onething that put me off rakeback was the thought of being paid by check (i'm in the uk so check payments are abit of a pain) so i'd be looking at either direct payment to my poker account or via neteller.

Outside of the party skins what sites/deals would you recommend i.e whats the best combination of rakeback deal and softness of games (presently i play 2/4 and 3/6)

Any helpful comments appreicated

dave

CallMeIshmael
04-28-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've made a seperate thread as i want some specific advice.

Like most i signed up at party skins unaware of rakeback deals, i figure it's now about time i sorted this out. From what i can gather these are still up and running for some of the skins for the time being.

I have a party and empire account so would be looking at setting up a rakeback deal at another party skin. My question do people feel it's worth at the present time setting up such a deal or would it be better to wait and see when the dust settles?
If you recommend signing up by what route would you suggest. Onething that put me off rakeback was the thought of being paid by check (i'm in the uk so check payments are abit of a pain) so i'd be looking at either direct payment to my poker account or via neteller.

Outside of the party skins what sites/deals would you recommend i.e whats the best combination of rakeback deal and softness of games (presently i play 2/4 and 3/6)

Any helpful comments appreicated

dave

[/ QUOTE ]

A) You'll probably get a lot of PMs because of this

B) Many affiliates offer payments via neteller, or direct into poker account payments

C) Do you have an account at Eurobet or Multipoker? They both offer rakeback as well. (intertops might... but I've never seen it)

D) If not, just close an account at one of these skins, and reopen

E) I see no reason to wait. I mean, get it while its there, right??

cassady
04-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Can you just close an account then reopen with the same name and personal details for rakeback?

I'm in the same boat as the poster.

CallMeIshmael
04-28-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you just close an account then reopen with the same name and personal details for rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never done it, but I've heard more than once from respected posters that yes, they've done this without a problem.

unimproved
04-28-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never done it, but I've heard more than once from respected posters that yes, they've done this without a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this. Sent an email requesting closure of original account. Reopened account the next day with same name, details, and Neteller, with rakeback.

It appears Party-skin rakeback will soon be a thing of the past anyway, but meh.

ghostface
04-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Its best not to use the signup bonuses when you reopen or they might get a little pissy.

jason_t
04-28-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If a poster that I don't respect repeats information from a respected poster, should I trust the information?

CallMeIshmael
04-28-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If a poster that I don't respect repeats information from a respected poster, should I trust the information?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly Jason_t is slandering me here...

I would like to go on record and state:

I feel I can be a poster who deserves your respect. Jason_t has had it in for me since the minute I tried to eat him. You've got a long memory my friend. No hard feelings on this end pal, that's what happens on a cocaine high. But... Im outta cocaine people! That's not gonna be a problem any more. And again... if this is about the recent gay stuff: I'm working on that.

StellarWind
04-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Take your questions here (http://www.rakerebatereview.com)

jason_t
04-28-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly Jason_t is slandering me here...

I would like to go on record and state:

I feel I can be a poster who deserves your respect. Jason_t has had it in for me since the minute I tried to eat him. You've got a long memory my friend. No hard feelings on this end pal, that's what happens on a cocaine high. But... Im outta cocaine people! That's not gonna be a problem any more. And again... if this is about the recent gay stuff: I'm working on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duly noted.