PDA

View Full Version : First 5/10 6-max post

gaming_mouse
04-28-2005, 02:41 AM
MP is very loose, medium aggression: 60/12/1/1/1. I'd seen him bet the river when checked to on a river 4-flush (w/out suit, though he had TP). Who bet/folds or c/calls here instead of my line? How bad is this fold?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls.

Flop: (5 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls.

River: (5.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 6.50 BB

Lmn55d
04-28-2005, 02:45 AM
thats definitely a good fold. Any draw that he could have had basically got there, except like Kx. Yes, he could have a 5 but most people would check that through on the river. With the 9 coming on the turn I think it is not too far from a check/fold there, but I think betting is fine.

jgorham
04-28-2005, 02:46 AM
This looks well played to me - not sure what he would call the flop and turn, bet the river, and still be behind with. You will be folding the best hand here sometimes, but I think it will be less than one time in 7.

kiddo
04-28-2005, 04:08 AM
A guy with VPIP 60% never ever folds flop and call turn with inside straight.

And when seeing so many flops, 1 in aggressionfactor really means he is pretty aggressive. Aggressionfactor is the relation between betting and calling. If he sees 60% of all flops I guess he is calling a lot (like in this hand) so he has to bet pretty much to if he wants aggressionfactor to be 1.

Easy call on river, he can have pretty much anything and u will be headsup against this guy a lot and since he is never folding its important to not let him steal, because then he will starts to bet every time u check and since he is always there it will be really tricky.