PDA

View Full Version : SPM Sighting

Mason Malmuth
11-15-2002, 04:34 AM
At The Bellagio tonight David and I met the SPM. He's in town for a few days and wanted to meet some of the Two Plus Two Posters.

David and I also thanked him for driving Ray Zee crazy and told him to keep up the good work. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

MM

MichaelD
11-15-2002, 06:48 AM
Mason,

Glad to hear SPM has finally met you and David. By the way, what SPM has done to drive Ray Zee crazy is nothing compared to what he does to himself!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif JK SPM!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Just some thoughts...

Michael D.

scalf
11-15-2002, 08:54 AM
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif flying out spm...ya ain't gonna avoid me this time...lol..gl /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

HDPM
11-15-2002, 10:47 AM
Yep, knew I shoulda driven down. David and Mason are truly compleat players and authorities now.

Mark Heide
11-15-2002, 07:10 PM
Mason,

I hope you or David will help him. I'd like to see him come back home with a bigger bankroll, and tell him to stay away from the craps table.

Good Luck

Mark

Ray Zee
11-15-2002, 11:30 PM
help him!!!!! if the guy talks as long as he writes, poor mason and david will lose their ears.

sure you want him to win so you can pluck the chicken when he gets back to the coop.

Mark Heide
11-16-2002, 06:14 PM
Ray,

At least I can count on SPM for good long trip reports. Hopefully, he will not listen to you anymore, and will write lengthy posts to annoy you. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Now, all we have to do is get you to start writing long responses, and maybe you might even write that No-Limit Pot-Limit Hold'em book for Mason. You know Mason already did you many favors. He charges the most for your book. Does not that surprise you that he would not do that for David first?

GL

Mark