PDA

View Full Version : Discutable preflop call but what about the rest?

den
04-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Playin 2/4 on pp the two villians (like you called them) are (sb)73/0/1,7 and (bb) 62/12/0.46 i post in the CO, been watchin this 5 handed table for few minutes pots are big and players are LAG, i'm pretty sure my preflop call was bad but whith those players....and river made me s*** in my pants impressions please

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif. Hero posts a blind of $2.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero (poster) calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP calls, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (15 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP calls, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (11.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, UTG calls.

River: (24.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero ...
Final Pot: 33.50 BB

Entity
04-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Don't post blinds 6-handed.

Preflop is meh, whatever. Nothing serious either way.

Flop play sucks though. Get bets in, because you're going to get a lot of action. Turn is good.

I'll be honest and say that I think the river might be a fold the first time for two bets. I'd call at the end though and pray for AK or J/images/graemlins/spade.gifT/images/graemlins/spade.gif, but I don't think you're gonna see it.

Carmine
04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Flop play sucks though. Get bets in, because you're going to get a lot of action. Turn is good.

I'll be honest and say that I think the river might be a fold the first time for two bets. I'd call at the end though and pray for AK or J/images/graemlins/spade.gifT/images/graemlins/spade.gif, but I don't think you're gonna see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

As per his players/game descriptions and pot size he has to call.

KDawgCometh
04-27-2005, 09:21 PM
I think you have to raise outright. Many won't put you on a made nut flush any way. I like the turn play. I'm lost as to what to do on the river

New001
04-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Does SB have 44? That's the only thing I see he could have without a Q, since there's only one of those left in the deck. The only other thing I could put him on is an overplayed flush. The LRR doesn't have KK or AA or he'd raise the river. I don't think you can fold the nut flush here, because he could just be terrible and the pot is huge, but I don't like capping on the river.

den
04-27-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i tought i was able to 4 bet the turn because i slowplayed on the flop... tell me how bad is my reasoning, thnx entity

den
04-27-2005, 09:31 PM
no he has j t of spades

ErrantNight
04-27-2005, 09:50 PM
easiest.
flop.
3-bet.
ever.

Harv72b
04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Once again, don't post blinds 6-handed; wait for the BB to get around to you.

Preflop call is utterly standard after you posted. A PFR in a 6-handed game can be a lot of things, and either way based on your stats the blinds are coming along.

Fastplay the flop. Nobody is going to believe that you flopped the nut flush (or any flush).

Turn is good.

I would have capped the river. You have to think that SB is going to 3-bet preflop with KK or AA, and with only 1 queen left in the deck it's unlikely that he's holding it, let alone with a paired kicker. That pretty much leaves just 44, and since UTG is coming along with his Aces up I'm willing to risk another bet. Under no circumstances am I folding.